I have a question if anyone can answer!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jul 21, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It would be deeply appreciated. Does anyone know the website to the folks that deliver Frozen food and meals in the yellow truck. They're all over the Midwest and possibly other area's. The Swanz truck or something like that? Use to order from em a few months back. Well, dad-burn it I don't seem to have their catalog anymore.If any of you good people have eaten their food well,it's out of this world delicious. I need their website if anyone knows what or whom I'm talking about. Like to see what they have on sale and do some Grocery shopping. Any responses are greatly appreciated. I love ya all!!
    Sister Pat:wink::cool2::smile2:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    LOL, I use to get some things from them. Seems there products got smaller and there prices got higher. (guess every thing has)
    Afert a while you find yourself shutting off the lights and telling the kids Shhhh. dont ansewer the door....:wink:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bless your heart!! Spoonie they don't bug me unless I specifically call em or let em know I need something. It's been quite awhile since they been in my house. John Reps to ya I deeply appreciate it!!--------Sister Pat:wink::big_smile: