I have a few questions ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by wolfman, Jun 4, 2008.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    What disease did cured ham have?

We put in our two cents, but only get a penny for our thoughts. Who gets the extra penny?

When do you become important enough to be considered assassinated and not just murdered?

Is it possible to cry under water?

Who decided that a round pizza should be put in a square box?

Why did we put a man on the moon before we realized it would be a good idea to make luggage with wheels?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast?

Why do we pay to get to the top of tall buildings, then pay to use binoculars to look at things on the ground?

If we don't care that Jimmy cracked corn, why do we still sing about it?

Do "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "The Alphabet Song" have the same tune?

Why does a dog get mad at you if you blow in his face, but then stick his head out the window when you take him for a car ride?

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Walt! Those were good ones. I'd like to know those answers myself...:roll_eyes::confused2::smile2:

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    [/quote]
    I think this one has to do with a man`s breath, LOL!!! Thanks Walt.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ah lifes true mysteries. complicated aint it?

5. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    Why do we Drive on the Parkway and Park in the Drive way?

6. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ok, Walt I see no one else tried to even tried to answer your questions, so I will give them a shot.

What disease did cured ham have? Pig Flu

We put in our two cents, but only get a penny for our thoughts. Who gets the extra penny? Uncle Sam gets the other penny for taxes

When do you become important enough to be considered assassinated and not just murdered? When you have lied to millions of American people and become president.

Is it possible to cry under water? Possibly

Who decided that a round pizza should be put in a square box? An Engineer

Why did we put a man on the moon before we realized it would be a good idea to make luggage with wheels? Sending a man to the moon was easier. Our first models of luggage with wheels, had flaws, the engineer who designed the pizza boxes worked on this, and unfortunately tried square wheels.

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast? That is an intelligence setting, to test and see if you are dumb enough to do it again.

Why do we pay to get to the top of tall buildings, then pay to use binoculars to look at things on the ground? To see if the ground is still there.

If we don't care that Jimmy cracked corn, why do we still sing about it? Deep down we really do care, and singing about helps relieve frusterations.

Do "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "The Alphabet Song" have the same tune? No, they are 2 totally different songs when played backwards and at half speed.

Why does a dog get mad at you if you blow in his face, but then stick his head out the window when you take him for a car ride? I personally have never saw my dog do this, is it just your dog that does that? You sure you didnt only observe your dog doing this when you passed gas?

Hope this helps you have any more profound questions feel free to ask me.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Walter good questions. I'm waiting on page two of your story.

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I know the answer to a couple of them for sure!!!