I hate thieves

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by crazyKat, Oct 15, 2007.

1. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i was going fishing sunday morning. went and got bait. filled up the cooler with drinks and food, hooked the truck to the trailor and like an idiot i left my poles in my boat and guess what??? yep every pole i own was stolen. 3 abu garcia and one pole i called o yeller cause it was yellow and it was my lucky pole. had them over 5 yrs. now i have no poles. man i was a idiot for leaving them in the boat but people just amaze me on how they will still anything. left my troller motor left my marine battery fishfinder and just took the poles.

2. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I feel your pain.someone took my tree stand from my place that was up so I could hunt and some one took a river rod with a new penn reel from a shop next to my house.If they can live with it, I can live with out it.Thiefs just don't care. :angry:

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    It seems as though the law ought to be is that the thief, burglar, etc. sets the value on his life. If they thinks that value is a yellow fishing pole, and you catch him and shoot him, then he set the value and you collected. The problem is the courts will allow these things to inflict pain and monetary loss on other individuals, give them a very light slap on the wrist, set them free, and allow them to steal again from others. Somewhere down the line, enough ought to be enough. I guess I am just blood thirsty, but I say hang them all.

4. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    i dont understand y ppl must take something that someone works for....i had a abu open face stole off of my dock and i was only gone for 10 mins lookin for a new bass lure to try on the muskingum river.......but as said before if they can live wit it i can live with out it i guess

5. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    i agree w/lawrence 100%, hanging offense!!

6. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Lawrence:

Are you planning on running for office? You got my vote! :big_smile:

7. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I think long term pain. Castrate the morons.

8. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Hot darn Brian, I'm going back and pay that farmer for that watermelon I stole when I was 16. Put up you knife please.
    Bill

9. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    No kidding. I did it. Piece of double bubble when I was four. Sorry.
    Smile Brian, yer just up the hill from me & yer scaring me......Da ya know Hawkeye? Big guy, dump truck, sharp knife, Harley Davidson? Buddy of mine.
    :crazy:

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I say chop off his hands and let him keep the pole and take him fishing so you can laugh at him baiting a hook.

11. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I had someone break the window out of my car and steal some things out of it before.The sad thing was IT WAS UNLOCKED!All the moron or morons had to do was open the door,i would have rather them do that to steal it then bust my window out.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I hate to be a one man vigilante gang, but If I ever catch anyone in the act of lifting something I own I will go to jail,cause I will probably shoot em where they stand,I have had a few things stolen and ya just feel violated.

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Name dont ring a bell live out in Greenville.Lot of dump trucks around here.

As for the theives they deserve castrated.I look at it like this fishing for me is to relax and just unwind.Someone takes my poles and deprives me of my relaxation,then they need to be deprived of the one thing guys love SEX.

14. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks;
    Is it just me or is it a fact of life. My Father many years ago told me that if a person steals, that every time he had seen this they would lie. My time in the woods or on a lake is very important to me. I some one steals they are a POS.
    I hope you find em.
    I hope no one in here will ever be stolen from or face the heart ache of learning something they held in value has been taken.

Thats just bad.:sad2:

15. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i searched the pawn shops but had no luck. so what kind of reels should i get i want sumthn good but not to expensive. i had 4 abu 5500 that was stolen. how about the abu 6000? tell you the truth i like the bell type spinning reels but i never see anyone using them why is that? are they not as good? if so whats a good flip bell spinning reel for the money?

16. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    The Catmax that Bass Pro work real good for me.

17. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I agree with both AwShucks and Ulikedew, with a slight modification: Hang them by the balls for a few hours, let them stretch a little, and then SNIP, SNIP! A little boiling tar will stop the bleeding.

Have a nice day.

18. bad apple

bad apple New Member

State:
    florida
    i personally hate thief and a liar, i really can apreciate some of the laws in singapore and some of those other countries -get caught stealing cut there hand off get caught twice cut off the other hand off get...as far as liars, get caught lying cut there tongue out......

19. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I'm with ya, but Let's just hope they apply the lying part ta politicians.........Jeeeeesh would my wife be quiet.........

20. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Im in total agreement, shoot the @#*%#$

Ive had so much stuff ripped off, I hate to think about it. One that really burned me, more out of the princeable than the monetary loss...I bought my wife these fancy hubcaps...yes, caps, not wheels , that she wanted. Only about $30, very next morning...GONE.

Had my American flag stole once, I mean WTF kinda person does that?
    windows broke out of two cars...1st time got the stereo, 2nd time got the tapes ....the freakin windows cost more then the stuff lost

Now, ive got some friends up around the bend from me, good counrty folk that moved to the city because of there youngest daughters illness(to be near vandy hospital). These poor folk have lost the home and 20 acres they had to care for their daughter.

last week some Azz broke in and stole their food...man, I tell ya Brothers and Sisters...My 12 GA is waitin for these fools

God Bless all of the good people

hang the bad
    :004: