i hate thieves im soooo pi88ed

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ho_shi, May 13, 2008.

1. ho_shi

ho_shi New Member

State:
    Texas
    some punks (prob middle school) opened a window in one the boys rooms and took x360, ps2 psp and 2 or 3 other game systems along with several games and a memory card for a cell..... what hephers ignorant yall have no idea how mad we are. this was targeted at the 3 boys and luckily the officer in charge is a good friend of ours and took some god thumb prints off the window

luckily we had the boxes all the game systems were in tho they have the numbers and such
    time will tell the laptop, paintball gun and other valuables were untouched had 400 worth fishin poles and tackle layin out and nothing also had some small tackle in my boat and nothin else was touched

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    AJ, sorry to here about the low lifes hitting your house. Theres nothing worse than a thief or a liar:angry:.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Sorry to hear that brother. Nothin worse than a thief in my book. I have had my share of stuff stolen.I hope they catch them and you can get it back. I have a feeling that with the price of gas this is only the beginning.

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Sorry to hear about that kind of stuff, I also hate thieves and liars. AJ ,hopefully these punks have prints on file and they can be put away for a little while.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    AJ,Sorry to hear about the loss. I hate to say it ,But the first place I'd look is my boys aquaintances,Kids generally have a jelouse streak in them .

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Sorry that had to happen to you. I hope they find the ones that did it and teach them a lesson. Like Richard said, wouldn't be suprised if it's someone whose been around your house before, sounds like they knew just what the wanted and where it was.

7. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    sorry for your loss. if i still gambled i would lay you 8 to 5 it's somebody that your kid knows. i have an old ford pickup for sale right now. i set it out by the highway with a for sale sign on it and somebody stole the fog lights and the gas. i got mad until i realized it was my loss and i would never find them. again i am sorry for your loss.

8. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I agree Johnny.

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yep. either they had been there and seen it or heard of it at school. kids brag.

my son has the psp and reg xbox and game cube wii and crap. i spent most of today playing gun on x-box. ide feel sorry for them. thats in our bedroom lol. they would have to climb over me.

sure hope they catch the lil a$$e$. they need some court supervision and a good @$$ whoopin. good luck.

10. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    lil bastar@%#^#&&#......s

11. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    sorry to hear about your bad luck , hope they catch them and hang there a$$ !

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    This sucks. And not a thing will be done of they are caught.:angry: In my world public floggin would be in order.:cool2: Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

13. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    AJ,
    I hope your boys do get their stuff back. It doesn't hurt that the officer is a friend of yours.
    Some years ago I had some items stolen and the police were very nonchalant about it and didn't seem to want to do much of anything. I asked if they could take some fingerprints and I will never forget their response:
    "This isn't CSI buddy, that stuff only happens on the TV"
    ...W

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ha same thing happened to me when I was in San Diego. They broke in thru my window and stole my boom box and some tapes (you older fellas remember those LOL), there was a clear fingerprint on the window I asked if they were going to use it and he said we dont do that :eek:oooh:.

Whats funny is they left my 7mm Rem Mag and my 9 mil luckily

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Amen brother, i'll give bout anything i got but if a man steals from me,,,we takin it to the gravel. First offence too:angry:

16. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ok beleive me.. if they were smart middle school kids they woulda took the paintball gun too.. i wouldnt jump to conclusions about your suspicions.. there are kids that go to juvy for grand theft auto.. hell i know one of them but ill bet you the person thought their car was stolen by an adult. i know some adults that like video games alot and might steal a system so dont jump the gun. wait till you get the prints back, then kick their butts haha

17. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    that sucks man, i know how it feels. my wife's vehicle was broken into and here purse was stolen recently. we had to go downtown and fill out all these forms with several signatures on them, and in between the detective would warn us that if this was a false complaint, we would be prosecuted. i wanted to slap him in the mouth every time he said it. i told him if they caught the guy ever, give me 15 minutes in a room with him and i will pay every hot check he wrote before we closed the account. hope they catch the #%$^(&*#$!#%$#^*() that invaded your house. hope you're there next time, and give em a dose of lead!

18. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I know what you mean I had a camera stolen, another time my truck. I actually just got back from BPS, I picked up some buckshot and slugs, been having some trouble round the neighborhood. Punks.

19. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Have to agree, being they left the other things alone and just targeted the games.

20. johank

johank New Member

State:
    CA
    We have some detectives in here :) .. but i must agree its good thinking. Im sure its someone in the boys class or atleast same school.

/J