I hate theives!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathead willie, Jul 25, 2009.

1. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    On my way to a job this morning, I stopped at Lowes to get a bag of cement. I was in the store maybe 10-15 minutes. By the time I came out, someone had stolen a couple fiberglass ladders, my power saw, a saber saw, a skill saw and a took box with about $400 worth of hand tools in it. They had to have been waiting in the parking lot for a contractor to pull in. I think it's time to park a "bait truck" out there. Sorry S.O.B.s.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Sorry sucker to steal a man's means of makin a livin.:angry: Most thieves are too lazy to work so your tools will likely end up in a hock shop. Bad deal Billie but sure is good to cya post. Been wonderin where ya been.

3. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Any chance a security camera caught it??

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    That really sucks, dirtbags.... Hope they catch em...

5. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    I feel for you Billie. Had all my tools stolen from my truck about 5 years ago. Cost me and the helpers 2 days work trying to get everything replaced. Hope they get em, I got the guys who did mine.

6. JUG_LINE

JUG_LINE New Member

State:
    NE Oklahoma

Engrave your name and telephone number into everything> Most people who do things like this are looking to sell them> not use them> if they where into working they could buy their own. I use some cable locks and ladder locks on mine. I know they can be cut but maybe someone will notice them more and help me out and tell someone.

Just some ideas sorry about the bad luck.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Billie I'm sorry to hear of your tools/equipment loss. I hope someone seen them and you are able to get your stuff back. I agree with the post about checking the store to see if they had cameras working.

8. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    that really sucks! i'm assuming you were at the Lowes near your house? i've heard of a couple people having stuff stolen out of there trucks there.
    chip

9. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia

Yea, I was at Crossroads, Chip. They have parking lot cameras. I hope the cops take time to look at the tapes. I was right in front of contractor sales at 9:30am. Someone should have seen something. I hope they catch the creeps.

10. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    The courts wont do anything with them if they do catch them.
    Build more prisons and work farms.

11. MOCatdaddy

MOCatdaddy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    :confused2: That reminds me back to several years back when i had launched my boat below a local dam and when i came back my lock had been busted, radio.. amp and some tools had been stolen! All i can say is they better be glad i hadnt been comin back in for somethin.:angry: I just dont understand why people cant just have some respect. The odds of that now are few & far between compared to when we was little though. I hate to see the world when all us GOOD folks die.:sad2:

12. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    This may sound a little strange ( most of what i say is strange) at work i would lose my tools due to it being borrowed, ( yea right) I got some nice pink spray paint and painted all my tools pink, It takes a real man to use a pink tool, I never had problems since, I'm not saying spray it pink but if you mark it up with your name most times it will make tools looked over if some one is looking at stealing them, just a thought.

13. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sorry to hear that. hope it didn't set you back too far. People like that need to be shot on site. Don't send them to jail where i have to pay for them to eat and live, just shoot them.

14. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC MOcatdaddy,enjoy the therads. you will learn much about fishing and life.
    smokey

15. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune Willie I hate to hear about bad things happening to good people. Hopefully you will get reunited with your gear.

16. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri

I've bit my tongue as long as i'm bitin it Mark. Do you never have any friggin positive to say? Readin your post make me want to hang my damn self.

17. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    LOL, I was just thinking the same thing. But, you know he's probably right. If they catch the guys, they'll be caught up in the court system for the next 3 years to get a fine (which none of it will go to the property owner) and a couple months of probation. Which they'll violate with no consequences, and continue to smoke or shoot up thier lives away. I'm with the guy that said to shoot them on site. A lot of our problems around my neck of the woods are solved "in house" without the aid of a police official. Of course a lot of people around here own backhoes, and bigbore handguns too.

18. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I guess you would rather me to not tell the truth.
    Paint a rosey picture.
    Ok.

Hey Billie, maybe those thieves will get to feeling guilty this weekend and look you up to give you your tools back. Let's all hope and cross our fingers for CountryHart's sake. God forbid he hang himself.

19. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    John, for heavens sake don't hang yourself. i think Mark demonstrated a good deal of self control.

myself, now, i hate thieves also, and i hate to see a BOC brother getting ripped off....

Billie..did you not have your obama and greenpeace decals prominently displayed???:wink:

20. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    "Billie..did you not have your obama and greenpeace decals prominently displayed???"

No, Phil, I don't have any Obama stickers on my trucks and I don't support Greenpeace, but I do have one that says "Guns Saves Lives: 250,000 legal uses a year". Maybe that is the problem. Some of the millions of people that were put out of work by republican policies have now turned to a life of crime! They may have seen the pro gun sticker and thought I was a republican. :wink::smile2:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009