I hant worthy of my sidekick!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dip, Oct 14, 2006.

1. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    billy gee-whiz wrecked his shoulder splitting wood so i can stay warm whilst fishin 2nite. i stayed home and watched tv. he was out hunting bait last nite whilst i surfed the web and watched more tv. and he got up early this a.m. and got MORE bait while i read the morning paper and argued with my wife about whittling DOWN the 3 item honey do list i've had for over 2 years. gonna go flatting this last time for the year and let's hope my sidekick catches a fish.

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    That is one of the best soundin side kicks I have evr heard of better treat him right ones like that dont come around often LOL

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Neat to have somebody to go out and split wood for ya to keep warm and then catch bait for ya.Those are hard to come by.Goodness sake sorry to hear he hurt himself surely hope he gets better fast. Now what do I need to do to get that kinda sidekick you lucky dog!:big_smile:

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    "I hant worthy of my sidekick!"Ain;t nothing left to say.You have said it all,or have you?.peewee-williams

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    Shoulder aint perm. wrecked just sore as is the rest of my body. That splittin is for the birds. And Dip jinxed me by hoping I'd catch a fish. He caught two dinks early and I got skunked. He slept all night while I tended to the fire so he would freeze in his sleep. I fought off rabid raccoons, cranky cranes and waskley wabbits while he slept. :wink:

Actually I don't mind getting the bait and the wood needed split some day any hows. Some times the bait don't cooperate so well and that sucks but that is all part of it. I am sure if I couldn't or didn't have time Dip would step up. And he thanks me each time so at least I know I am appreciated.

Attached Files:

6. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    shoot, thet aint right! let us not fergit the biggun i lost to a snagg...... got a few ha-ha's out of all those smokin clicker runs that got you a-runnin and the log smoking yer tackle bag!