I had the most vivid dream!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish_clayton, Jan 3, 2009.

1. catfish_clayton

catfish_clayton New Member

State:
    Catania, Italy,
    I just had the most magnificent dream that anyone could ever have. It was if I lived my entire life before it even happened.

It started with me going into the Navy special operations. As I plan on doing, but instead of becomeing a SEAL. I became a Navy diver.

I ended up meeting the most beutifull and inteligent women ever. She had the greatest looking undiscribeable body, the most beutifull brown hair and the most distinct looking eyes of any women in the world. Though I cant remember the color.

I believe she was studying to be a naturalist. She just loved nature and everything about it. With her I found my love of nature again. The one I had as a child.

After being together for awhile. We got married and purchased an awesome chevy club cab truck. Dont ask me the model because I have no clue. We moved out into the country and bought a nice but not extravagent home. Dont get me wrong. It was absolutely beutifull, with the nicest woods and flower gardens all around.

Although we had such a nice home and everything, we didnt stay around all that long. Instead of raising a family as I had always pictured to do some day. We traveled all around the world. The Okovongo during rainy season. The Amozon Rain Forrest. The Austrailian Reef. The Meekong Delta. I mean it was just unbeleivable. We got to see the most amazing beutifully exotic animals you could think of.

Then I woke up. God danget!

That was crazy. What do you guys think. Vivid or what?

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Clayt,I think you need to stop smokin that stuff :wink: ,LOL,I Hope it ALL comes true for You. J.D.

3. catfish_clayton

catfish_clayton New Member

State:
    Catania, Italy,
    Im not smoking anything, I can assure you of that. I just have a really different mind.

4. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    If God gave me a dream like that I would go for it. I have had some but i woke up too quick. If you are going t the Navy just be on the lookout for that girl if she comes along then that is decision time. Thanks Sam Davis

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Everything sounds like a dream except that navy part:confused2::smile2:

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Clayton, that's cool. Thanks for sharing, I love hearing about other folks dreams, finding that topic extremely interesting.

Sad to say the most vivid dream I've had recently was on the morning of New Year's Day. As I awakened, someone was BEATING on my back door. Sounded like they were about to break it down.

I was actually frightened, and/or thought it might be an emergency situation.

But, when I came downstairs......no one was there, and obviously never had been. Come to think of it, the dogs never even barked.

I was still a bit freaked out for the rest of the day. :smile2: