I had a wonderful day yesterday.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by peewee williams, Jan 7, 2007.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I spent over 2 hours writing a thread yesterday and lost it when I tried to send it in.I have no Idea what happened,where it went or what I did wrong.Perhaps to some poor soul in upper Mongolia?It may have been the excitement and the fact that I took my medicine.I took it early Friday morning and stayed off it until yesterday afternoon because I was expecting a visitor.I got one too.Gator showed up and spent over 4 hours with me and Wanda.Man alive! It was like Christmas as a kid again!You folks on here make it like that for me.I never know what you are going to do,send me,call and or come see me.I have received many gifts from BOC members.Many gifts are on here in your words,PMs,cards,tapes,a cap and they have ranged on up to rods and a reel.Each and every one is treasured and was given and received with love and care.Gator brought me a Rod that he had custom made for me with a classic "Daiwa Millionaire 4H Baitcasting Reel",mounted on it.Best that I can find on the web is that it is the First of the Millionaires.Hey!I got bushings!It is a thing of beauty.Looks new.Sent to me by my little brother Seedtick to go on MY Gator made 5 foot 6 inch casting rod custom made to match the reel and fish for Channel Cats.Oh is it beautiful!I bet that I have run my hands up and down it a hundred times trying to feel it.I bet it feels as good as it looks.What amazes me is that I believe that the rod is far stronger than the blank that he started with.It is full of "Fuji stuff" from reel seat to guides.The man is a artist in my opinion.With my "Whuppin Stick from Benji and my Gator rod and Seedtick reel I am ready for fish size "Bait to record Channels".People have been good about furnishing me what I need from gifts to loaning.Now!Gator spent over 4 hours with me after spending gosh knows how many hours on the rod plus a 1 1/2 hour drive both ways to get here.Greg and his wife came all the way from Arkansas.I know that he like Greg and his wife have many important things to do as do all of you on here,yet you take time for me,if you cain;t come.Now comes the shameful part.I have yet to thank him.Every time I tried,I choked up and started crying.I mean every time.Thank you Gator.Thank you Greg!I thank all of you.There are no words that can say it.I just hope God will put the same feeling in each of your hearts that you have given me in mine.I love you all brothers and sisters.peewee

2. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    It makes me happy that you had such a great day. I wish you a million more.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Gator and Seedtick are some of the BOC's finest. They just took the time to spend it with another one of BOC's finest.....PeeWee. Have a great day brother.

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Peewee,

This post and your words about the visit from our brother Gator and the gifts he and Seedtick gave you, made my day! The visit in itself was a God send, I am sure, more so than the gifts.

Thanks so much for sharing that with us.

Love and hugs from NE TN to GA.
    Cheryl

5. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Thats wonderful PeeWee, thanks for sharing. It was heartfelt. Goes to show ya that just with a little time you can spend with someone, it can really make a difference and mean alot.
    Thanks Gator and SeedTick for what have done.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Like I have told youbefore PeeWee (YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ALL OF US)
    I'm sure everyone on here is happy to hear that you really had a realy super great day.I know that I am.You desereve some happiness in your life.Heres hoping that you have many,many more my friend.

7. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thats great Peewee,glad to here that, hope you have a ton more.....

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What Gator and Seedtick did was outstanding! But you my friend,are by far one of the world's greatest and very deserving of anything we can do to make you happy!:smile2:

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yes peewee, you are one of God's special people. I'm glad that so many folks realize that and are taking the time to show you just how special you ARE! Jim and Greg, you guys are great! Thank you so much. You too Benji! I've often thought that I would like to visit Mr.Price-Williams, and maybe one day I'll be able to. I surely do hope so, because that would be a wonderful day for me as well :smile2:.

10. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    PeeWee you are a blessing to us all. The Word tells us ALL GOOD THINGS COME FROM GOD, and I pray good things come your way daily, this year.

Flint

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    PeeWee you are a wonderful soul I havent had the Pleasure to meet you in person but I just know that you are a great person God has great things in store for you glad you had such a wonderful day and may you be blessed with many more

12. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Each and every one of you on here are one of the great and wonderful blessings that God has sent to me.I doubt if any of you fully realize what it means to someone like me when you take a minute or more out of your life for me.There are many more on here and out in the world.Many are far worse off than I.I have so much.I have all of you.Many have no one.Please think of them too.I love you brothers and sisters.peewee

13. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey peewee I talked to Gator on the phone tonight and he was bragging about meeting you one day maybe I will be as lucky as him until then keep on keepin on

14. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    peewee,

I'm so glad Gator finally got to meet you. I hope to be able to meet you and shake your hand one day. You are a blessing to each one of us here on the Boc. May GOD continue to bless you and your Family my brother..