I had a great time meeting a BOC brother last night.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by jlingle, Aug 12, 2006.

1. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Last night, I met up with Josh (gs rock) and we fished Lake Ellsworth for cats. We caught some bait over by the dam, and fished there for just a short time before moving to some shallow water. We went over by some marinas just northwest of the dam and tried there. The fish weren't biting just extremely well there, but we did catch 2 blues. One of the bues was a nice 7lb 10oz line stretcher.

We only managed 2 cats, but we had a terrific time anyway. The turtles were more than eager to keep us busy and we even had a gar landed. All in all, it was a good time with a few cats being caught, a few cold beers knocked down, and some nice new water being fished by both of us.

Josh, thanks for a good time. You'll have to get down here to Altus sometime so we can try the cats at my local lake. I appreciate you showing me and my buddy a good time at Ellsworth last night.

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Jerrod and Josh, so glad you had a good time. I'm always happy to see some BOC brothers getting together for fun, fellowship, and cat catching! :big_smile:

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Always nice to get out with a BOC brother, sounds like yall had a great time.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I have enjoyed meeting a couple of guys from the sight and look foward tomeeting more in the future. Glad you guys had a good time.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have met all the people that I have fished with thru the BOC, there is alot of good people here.

6. WOOD18

WOOD18 New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    Hey Have You Told Everyone That I Caught That Fish. I Bet Not.

7. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Don't make me come over there, Bray.

8. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Bro,Don't fill bad Iv sean other guy's here holding other guy's fish.That okay some day you will get you one:lol: lmao...........

9. WOOD18

WOOD18 New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    Hey Man We Were Both There But You Can Come Over If You Want

10. GS-Rock

GS-Rock New Member

State:
    FORT SILL, OK
    I also had a great time with you two, like said we have got to do it again some other time, I will have a make a trip up there to fish some of your lakes, as for fishing ellsworth i cant think of anything wrong with the lake, some great spots, not alot of night fishing was going on that night 11 aug, but i did break a pole, must of snaged a big old 20 lbs rock huh? we were using cut bate and chicken liver but i think they liked the cut bate better