I had a dream

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Greasy Ham, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Greasy Ham

Greasy Ham New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I had a dream that I was going to a fishing hole and came accross a whole bunch of snapping turtles eating eggs. I went up to them and tried to shoo them off. When one of them turned around and hissed at me. So of course with it being a dream, I turned and ran back to my truck. The turtle was right behind me nipping at my ankles. I was thinking if that turtle gets my achilles, I won't be able to run and all those turtles are gonna eat me and not the eggs. Well luckily I made it back to my truck and jumped up in the back of it. The turtle was down on the ground still hissing at me with egg juice all over it. Some time later the turtle left.
    So I go back the same way of course and there are the turtles again. But this time it was different. They were standing on there back legs and had human faces. I yelled at the turtles to shoo again and what do ya know they chased me. This time I ran into an abandoned shack. It wasn't any ol' shack though. It was lit with candles and two stories. Still it was shack like. As in just old grey plank wood walls. So here I am in this shack and it turns out the shack was the turtle haven. All the turtles were there and this is when I realized they were vampire turtles and wanted to turn me into one also. From somewhere I came up with a cross and was holding it towards them yelling you are all going to Hell if you don't repent.
    Now here is the really strange part. Kasey Kahne, that's right I said Kasey Kahne comes through a door as a turtle vampire and starts to tell all the other turtle vampires to leave me alone and let me go. He then turns to me and tells me to leave and never come back 'less I want to be a turtle vampire. :crazy:
    I guess I made it out of there because I'm awake now and went to look in the mirror and still see my reflection.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Make sure not to smoke anymore of that ,OK:smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ya gotta stop eatin the pickles before ya go to sleep. That or I'll take an ounce of what ya are tokein on. :wink:

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
  5. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Tennessee well water strikes again.

I believed every bit of it till the Casey Kahne part.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  6. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    You should not snack before bed time:tounge_out:

7. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Catching too many turtles instead of fish + reading too much Twilight + watching too much Nascar = a really bad dream..:smile2:

8. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That is wicked scary there!:eek:oooh::cool2:

9. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Sounds to me u have been eating ,or smoking ,to much, GREASY HAM:wink::smile2:

10. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:vampire snapping turtles! interview with the snapping turtle!!!!! the turtle of the damned!!!! damn, chong, lay off the mushrooms!!:smile2::smile2::smile2: :wink:

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Since I was a physciatrist in my prior life time, I will try and analyze this for you....

1. The turtle eating the eggs......looks to me like you went to bed hungry and was jealous of the turtles.
    2. You seeing turtles in your dreams.....make me wonder if you are really catfishing or feeding the turtles, and you subconcious is letting you know it is time to change bait.
    3. The turtle hissing at you and snapping at your ankles, makes me think your wife/other half does not like you going fishing.
    4. The turtles eating you, suggest a childhood fear of reptiles.
    5. Turtles standing on their back legs and having human faces...suggest to me you could have a serious problem....didnt want to bring this up here on the forum, but do you have fantasies about turtles?
    6. The abandoned shack....have you been striking out on the catfishing? It could represent your live well.
    7. The candles and the 2 story house.....that is the tough one, I think it was trying to tell you research BOC more, there is a light at the end of the tunnel of fishless trips.
    8. Now the vampire turtles, that could mean a couple of things....either the game wardens are after you, and out for blood, or the bass fisherman are trying to convert you.
    9. Kasey coming to the rescue could only mean one thing....there is hope for you....

If you have any further dreams you want me to analyze the fee is $10...this was a freebe....

13. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That was a NIGHTMARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2::eek:oooh::tounge_out:

14. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: what the hell in the water yall are drinking :wink: besure wheni am there not drink the water :smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:smile2: Hey hey Hambone, that was GREAT! I enjoy crazy dreams; have some myself on occasion.

Why your brain chose Kasey Kahne to save ya is beyond me though :roll_eyes:. Were any of the vampire turtles young ladies? Sounds to me like Kasey had that love shack all lit up for his teenage girlfans.

16. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Sounds like you have been watching to many reruns of ""Tails From The Crypt"" or maybe you have a ""Elvira"" fetish !!!!!! you could be ""Over Medicated"""

my guess is that you need to slack off on the ""Hydro "" for a couple of days":smile2::smile2::smile2:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009