I guess you could call me Catfish MADE LOL

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by puppypal, Apr 8, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    OK Raysplay (DH) and I went fishing Last saturday here and there and cox creek nothing really to much was biting but the chiggers! LOL We will not go there! Anyways, DH handled it well (Myself loving calm water) since the river was up and Sunday was another day. We got in late and only a few fish to show for it but the sun was shining and it was warm!
    Sunday raysplay (DH) went to the river...Since the water was up I had all day to do the woman thing and shop til i dropped....
    Well I was pittling around with the not want tos and I finally grabbed my fishing poles around 1pm and headed out to the lock where DH was....
    Now I used to be a shop-a-holic I just don't know what has gotten into me. Around 1pm there I was sitting on the side creek trying to catch a fish or two. Boy! Guess once you really get into fishing nothing esle matters....
    Well lets just say, I reckon' I am addicted.......

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glen enjoyed your commet. Around our house we share this statement. "Fishing is an itch that you don"t want to scratch."

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    The good thing bout fishin is the fact ya never know whats fixin to happen next.:crazy: I remember a bass tourney once on Tablerock where we had 1 dink. 30 minutes before weigh in we scanned some fish over a rock pile. 16 pounds and big bass in less than 30 minutes. Don't ever quit, jus keep fishin,,,you'll find em sooner or later.