I guess Ill ask

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by ravenloft420, Apr 18, 2007.

1. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    anyone who reads this and beleives in prayer, please pray for my wife and her family

last year right before her family reunion her grampa died. we went there and I got to say hi to uncle curtis lee (who we used to live with and had a falling out with) we hugged and let the bygones go. less than a month later he died.

sunday amber told me her grampas brother died and she would be going down towards rolla for the funeral.

monday morning she got a call that uncle ernie just had a massive heart attack. and that they were waiting for a helicopter to airlift him to sprigfield

a few minutes later she learned that he didnt make it.

now there will be two funerals to go to. once again.

I feel so sorry for her but dont know what to do

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for you families. Sorry to hear about the losses.

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Just hold her Brother and tell her you love her--well be praying!!!

4. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Man thats rough, prayers and thoughts from over here.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    For your wife and family. About the only thing you can really do is be there for her. She needs a strong leaning post right now.Man that is really rough.Will be saying lots of prayers for her,the family and you.

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Condolences and prayers sent from Ohio.

Stand strong and let her lean on you. The first trip I ever made with my wife was to her cousins funeral in Bunker. Kind of a different way to meet the family... You may not know it now, but the aura of strength you give her today, very well may last a lifetime. God bless you and yours.

7. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    prayers sent brother

8. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    nothing you or i can say to ease the pain.just hold her prayers for you and her on the way

9. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Andrew, Just wrap your arms around her and give her all the strength you can, this is the time when shes gonna need you behind her the most. Death in a family is a hard thing to deal with but she seems to have been delt more than she bargained for. I feel for both of yall deeply, and I am sincerely sorry for the losses you both have sustained. My prayers have been sent up for the both of you and your entire family...Just be there for her when she needs you...thats the best you could possibly do and is more than any words could possibly achieve.

10. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dear Andrew,

Leslie said it just right.
    I know how hard it is to not be able to fix it and make it all better for someone you love, but this will take time and all your courage. Please just don't get frustrated... be patient and be there. Praying here for you all and Amber's family.

11. TomV

TomV New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Missouri
    Condolences and prayers sent.

Just be there for her.

12. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I'm sooo sorry for your misfortune. I will be keeping you and her families in our prayers! God Bless.
    Maybe take her out and buy her a nice dinner and some flowers and just try to put it out you'ins minds for if only a few moments. Women love that stuff!
    Your buddy, Jay

Again, I am VERY sorry to hear all that has happened to your family in a very short while. Things will get better with a little faith.

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thats an awfull lot to bear all at once you all will be im my prayers. Andrew ,just be your wifes rock and shelter during this time ,theres little you can say but just being there for her will be the greatest help. My wife lost her mother when we had only been married 6 weeks so I know your pain and frustration .

14. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Be strong and do as Splitshot says, just hold her! I have said a prayer for you and your family. I will continue to do so! Again! I am so very sorry!:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

15. leadsinker

leadsinker Member

State:
    Wichita, K
    Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your Loved Ones.

16. Rhinospawn

Rhinospawn New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    prayers from North Dakota

17. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    thoughts and prayers sent from ky.

18. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Prayers from Southwest Missouri.

19. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Andrew our thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. Peace and comfort to you and your family.