I guess I forgot how to catch fish

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Arkie55, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    hey guys,
    Just got back from the river (Black). I was sitting on my first spot by 6:15 this morning. I didn't get a serious bite all morning.:roll_eyes: Either the fish were not very active or I have forgot how to catch them.:eek:oooh: I really think the spawn and the passing front had a lot to do with the lock jaw this morning.:sad2: Oh well, any day on the river chasing cats is better than not being on the river at all. On a positive note, I didn't have any boating issues today. Last time out I had to come home and clean a carb then in the afternoon my starter went bad.:crazy: So bottome line, not a fish, not a good bite, but not a wasted day.:smile2:

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I guess I have forgot how to went wed. and caught two dinks

3. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Dont worry Terry, Those fish will turn on once the spawn and water goes down just a tad. You just caught them on a off day:wink:

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Well, Terry, sounds like you had a descent day whether you caught fish or not...at least you got to get out in the fresh air and relax. Better luck next time.:wink:

5. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    This front has seemed to slow the bite at Nimrod some. My son and I caught limits this morning on Catalpa Worms. It just took longer than the past few times. I guided for a bunch last weekend. All got limits of Channel Catfish. Total caught is anyones guess ,but everyone kept a limit. The total dressed was 180 (18 limits). I hope they pick back up as I have a father and son to guide for at 6.00 am tomarrow.