I guess I am just out of luck!

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by rushing, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I thought the entries had to be in by the 30th so I didnt get all the nessasary requirments for a valid entry but I thought I would share my fun night.

I finally got out last night to try out my new Kat bobber and I had a great night. Within 15mins of gettin it out in the water I had my first run and...miss. About an hour later I landed my first flattie on a bobber but not just any bobber a Kat Bobber! 17lber
    I have been tryin to get a flat on a bobber for almost 2 seasons and it wasnt untill I tried a Kat bobber did I have any luck!

I did manage to land two more flatties 10&12lbers. I shoulda had 6-7 flats last night, fought a few and thought they were hooked but as I got them up near shore they spit the hook. I also had a bunch of runs. A very fun night and I am going to recomend the Kat Bobbers to everyone I fish with!:big_smile:

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Now THAT is a great Testimonial for Kat Bobbers!!!

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thats great glad you like the bobbers some body has too ,iv never fished a bobber for cats iv got several just never used them yet key word is yet lol

4. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Sounds like you found something that will work for you. Good fishin', Jack.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Mail man just delivered mine to my door. Ordered last Thur. and here today. Now to go try em out.

6. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Sounds like you had a great time. Congrats!!!!

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice fish man, congrats on the catch!! I just got my Katbobbers, cant wait to try em out.

8. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Rushing:

You did well man. I am so glad that the KatBobbers did the trick for you. Anytime you are fishing waters with Flatheads, use them KatBobbers, especially in the evening is shallow water 5 to 15 foot deep and fish your live bait about 5 to 6 feet below the bobber and them Ole Flats will hammer you if they are there. That has been my experience especially in lakes and slower flowing rivers. Structure will usually make it even better. I sent you a PM and also sent in a Star Donation in your name to Paul.

Thanks for your posting and pic. Now maybe some of these nonbelievers will take notice. LOL

Thanks;

Gene:cool2::cool2:

9. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Thanks Gene! I was fishing a fast deep eddy on a 90 degree bend in the Minnesota River right next to where a creek comes out. The bobber would move at a pretty good pace around the eddy. It is about 15ft deep and I had a 4.5in Katbobber rigged for 9ft deep with a 3oz egg sinker and a 9in bullhead on a 8/0 gamakatsu circle hook. Sure is a blast watching the bobber go under and zoom right underneath the water. I am so addicted to it now!!!:lol: