I got to sneak out Sunday for a bit

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by puppypal, Aug 5, 2008.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    After things calmed down a bit at home
    DH & I left before daylight Sunday Morning to lock and dam 5 near refield jefferson co line and man! The water is down big time. DH caught a few and after about 11:30 AM I caught a couple babies but let them go to grow! LOL It was so nice leaving the stress at home and gettn out for a bit. Even though, I ended up with a good Suntan! Teehhee
    It is so werid, I do not feel as hot when I am gettn bits ROFL:tounge_out:

2. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Glenda i herd they were doing some work on dam # 6 and the water keeps shifting as they need it .I called dam # 2 at 3 :00 am this morning and it was running 20,000 and at 2 :00 pm today it was at 45,000 . Wish they would stop messing with it .

3. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I was truely amazed when I walked up to the river and saw how far down it was. Ray my hubby said that it was lower than it was all last year.
    You could even see at the steps way off to the right where you could actually walk across. BOY! it was a shocker because last time DH went he actually used the sign by the car as shade and threw his rod out. I agree they are no doubt messn with our fishing.
    My son went to grapevine yesterday with a friend. He went to lee's fairy? swimming....Is that close to U two?