I got this

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by isaiahedwards, Aug 28, 2007.

1. isaiahedwards

isaiahedwards New Member

State:
    Cincinnati.Ohio
    since i'm a member and filled out the test product profile...
    yesterday i got a poppin furbit frog here's the link
    http://www.optimumbaits.com/ the color i got was cranberry marble

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Al;l I ever got from them was a bill for early renewal!! LOL

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Me to JC Me to

4. isaiahedwards

isaiahedwards New Member

State:
    Cincinnati.Ohio
    fill out thier field test profile to test thier stuff, and you keep for free

5. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Same here, nothing but the Bill.. and I did fill out all the forms to test schtuff....

I did get a book on walleye fishing I had no use for.. I could keep it for $xxx
    and then be enrolled to get one every month or something.. Had to run it up to the post office to ship it back cause it didn't fit in my mailbox:angry:...
    Then I got "Be a Lifetime member" for more $$ over and over and over plus ad's to buy every kind of bass fishing gadget under the sun.. Then, when I canceled my subscription, even though I contacted them to stop it and didn't receive any more mags, etc.. They "threatened" to turn me into credit agency.. I had to call again to tell em I had already canceled...
    Nothing but trouble for me and I wasn't that impressed with their info.. Their "catfishing guide" issue was a little more than a story about some brothers and a few different knots you could use:roll_eyes:.. The story about the brothers was cool, rest of the catfish issue had less content/info than one day's posting on the BOC imho.

I did get a pack of swivels I guess :cool2:

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Congratulations on the frog thingy!!! Though I don't think it will work very well for catfish, I do think.. at least you got something out of them, LOL!!!