I got stinkbait on my cell phone....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tomcat85, Dec 30, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    and every time i talk on it it reaks soooo bad. anyone know a way i can get the smell off without ruining my phone??

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thats some kind of bad try wipeing with a damp rag and clorox or lemon juice

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Keep lighting matches.

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    you can try lemon juice form a fresh cut lemon, apply the juice to a rag and wipe off your cell, I know it will remove fish smell from alot of stuff and cuts oils

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Tom, try washing your hands before picking up cell phone. Sorry brother couldn't resist bustin on ya. :lol:

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Back in the day when I worked EMS I worked at a fire department. Well Dan, one of the fire fighters happened to have the day off and he and his wife needed a new septic tank put in.I guess Dan was doing the hard way and he shoveled out a pretty deep hole,it was in the heat of the day ahd he had taken his ball cap off to wipe sweat and never put it back on.Ok now picture this if you can he's just diggin away and not paying any attention,they had cats,one of the cats decided to relieve it'self in his ball cap. Dan never noticed,his wife calls him into the house lunch was ready,he grabs this ball cap and puts it back on and goes in washes up and sits down wife puts a plate in front of him.So here's dan sitting and eating when he catches the most foul smell,he says (I won't use his language) whats that smell,wife didn't know she didn't smell anything.Ok Dan says must be getting close to the sewer line and tank,continues to eat until something conspicious starts sliding down his cheek and the foulest odor,he just naturally swipes thinking it to be sweat and brought his hand back to see it covered in cat poo and I guess he fell out of his chair rushing to the bathroom to clean up.He came to the fire station telling all of us this story and we were all laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.Sadly a few months later Danny boy decided he would go have a drink or two and I don't know what happened but he must have made someone very angry cause he was walking home and stepped into his Mother's yard and she lived close to him and he was gunned down he took 5 bullets,they met to kill him.I had spent many nights on duty with him and it hit me like a ton of bricks that danny boy was gone. Just thought I tell somewhat of a funny story not so funny at the end tho.To this day I don't believe anyone was ever brought up on charges.This happened back in the late 80"s

7. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    haha yeah i shouldve washed my hands before i used it but i forgot! lol i tried some disenfectant wipes and those kind of helped lol itll wear off eventually! the smell is starting to give me a headache lol

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    First get some rags. Might check out the thread talking about taking a rag with you while fishing. Dang good ideal. Use water in lake to rinse and rag to dry.

Good thing about cellphones. You can miss a call, clean up real quick and hit call back. Shouldn't take more than 5 min. for whole process. :roll_eyes:

now that it's too late and the dirty deed is done.
    Go fishing :006:
    Start a camp fire on bank. pull up a chair. Bust open a cold drink of choice.:tounge_out: :cool2:
    Get the Camera ready cause you going to need it. :smile2:

Since Cell phone is all chum up nice and smelly.:beauty:

Put the Phone on vibrate, (fish like smell and vib's ,) :wink:

then put on hook and chunk it as far as your can in the lake.:cool2:

use a no roll weight so it stays put. Cats will bite anything if it stinks. No need to waste a good cell phone.:0a18:

Bigger bait catches bigger fish. LOL.:0a23:

I'll be looking for some nice fish pics. :cool2:

:0010:happy New Year:009:

9. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    take the battery out and use lemon juice with a litte bit water but make sure it not too wet

10. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Take yerself a lemon and cut it in quarters. Take a shot of takillya, then suck the juice of a quarter lemon. When yer out of lemon, ya should be ready to take the call.....
    :cool2:

11. SNAGGED

SNAGGED New Member

State:
    Tahlequah Oklahoma
    Stop talking to stinky people Ha Ha Ha. Just for fun eh

12. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I always use a stick to dip my hook.

You can clean the phone with any concoction that will remove the stink bait from your hands, just remove the battery FIRST and allow the phone to completely dry before replacing the battery. Its best that you don't immerse the phone in liquids. I have saved phones that were dropped in the water by pulling the battery out as soon as the phone was recovered and setting it out to dry in the sun for a couple of hours.

13. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    eewww!!! i thought they'd come out with smellavision before they came out stinkaphones. Good luck cleaning it.

14. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Don't use stinkbait anymore is another good idea, that stuff sucks for many different reasons, one being, what happened to you. If it gets on something, it's really a mess and won't come off easily at all if ever.

15. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    remove the battery and clean with tooth paste then wipe paste off after dry with slow polishing motions like removeing wax from yer car .

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Im suprised that no one has mentioned this. Get some Baby Wipes either the scented or unscented. We used them for stains on the carpet and their obvious reasons. Plus while your shopping you could pick up a hottie in the store (unless your married already then leave them alone LOL).

17. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    lol the stinks starting to finally wear off. i used some baby wipes which helped a little bit. maybe next time ill try to use it as bait!:tounge_out:

18. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    You Ain't Right Steve! I'm Just as Sick as You My Friend,And at this stage of the Game I Don't think there is any Help for Us.LOL.J.D.