I got spoiled today!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by puppypal, Sep 16, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    ray and I went to WDM to catch skips the other weekend and I hooked quite a few stripers....On my play pole. Ray hooked up on a couple nice eaters over the next weekend. Guess what....I got a call at work and Ray had already fried up those fish and made beans and french fries for dad and I to have for lunch! That was some good eating for sure. Cajun tasting fish fry was great....
    Sure was super sweet of him do that...So as much as women tend to be known in the world as B!@ches I figured i better get one up and give a bit of praise. I myself have been busting tail on this county fair and this beauty pageant or that...So it was super nice of him to cook fish for lunch.

2. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like you hooked a keeper, and he cooks too:cool2::cool2:. Stay safe and keep on sticking 'em!!!:wink:

3. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    yummy, what a treat

4. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sounds mmmm mmmm good. I first thought the thread said "I got spooled today" lol.

5. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    dang glenda that cant be beat. i was hangn 4 garage doors for some ol boys one time and they owned a worm casting place. they gave me a bunch of worms and cooked fish for lunch and there grandma made a tomato pie and gave me some maters. and fresh peppers. gotta apperciate the suprises! dident even know the people but wen we sit there eatn lunch together it was like we were all the best of friends.

6. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Cuz- you done got him all buttered up now. Trisha does that a lot- gets her a few brownie points. Too much and then she expects it all the time. :smile2:

7. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    You welcome Honey!!
    You have to spoilem ever now an then but not to much they get use to it and expects it. She is worth it she is my best fishing buddy:wink::smile2::big_smile::cool2:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  8. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    That's wonderful to be with someone with whom you can enjoy life's simple pleasures. Keep it going strong!!

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Hey Glenda good things happen to good people:006:

10. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Dang it... I missed out again???!!!!!:sad2::wink: