I got something new in the mail today!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Aug 20, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Steve bought me a tackle backpack from Bass Pro Shop. Must say we are quite impressed. I'm thinking that tomorrow I shall put all my stuff in it,and God Willing it will be easier to haul.Now if I can just find some straps to put around my rods like Brother Felkner has my goodness We'll be fixed up! I tried to order from Cabela's what Brother Felkner has but Cabela's informed that they no longer sell it,so I shall have to make due with something else.He has straps that to me are the neatest thing.It straps all his rods together forming a sling.He just tosses the sling over his shoulder and everything is all neat and organized.I'm sure I'll find something suitable eventually!!~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Finally got those backpacks did you. Congradulations. Hope it make it easier on the two of you to get to the ole fishin hole. Now go catch some fish.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    On the weather to cool down and to get this thing so I can go back to my fishin hole that i found with Brother Felkner.I can't go with heat index's of 105 degree's got to cool off some first but i anxiously await the day to get to go! Steve already has buck fever so ya know what he's thinkin about!! ~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:smile2:

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Pat,

Cabelas did quit carrying those I guess... I couldn't find them on their web site, either. For the record, it's the Izorline Rod Sling. I know another source, I'll PM the details. Good deal on the backpacks!

5. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    PK, sending you a pm. I might've seen what you're looking for... or maybe something close to it.

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
  7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville