I got robbed

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiteriverbigcats, Jun 5, 2008.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Some one had the nerve to still my fishing stuff... i cant begin to tell you how {{BAD WORD}} {{BAD WORD}} I am right now.... All my tackle and little things i have got from others and memeralbilia I have keep along the way.... I have been on the hunt and i feel sorry for the poor {{ BAD WORD }} that i stumble apon that has it.... I cant stand liars nor theifs.. And to steal from me is one thing but to take my fishing stuff... why couldnt they just have taken the {{ BAD WORD }} car!!!!!!!!!!

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    hope you find your stuff. when they got me i found some of the fishing gear at a pawn shop.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    i hear ya loud and clear. Hope ya find the person responsible.

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Man, sorry that happened... Hope you can find who did it. Was it from your home or boat or what??

5. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    yeah, if ya catch em let me know, i'll help with the discipline and talk to em till they wanna go nuts so they tell ya where it is. Thats the kind of people I"d like to chain 50 lb chunk of concrete to their leg and break the other ankle then leave em out in the desert with no water.

6. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    sorry for your loss. i hope you find the person resposable.

7. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Aw Man, that is a bummer. Hope you find them and get your stuff back.

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    So sorry to hear that. Probably a crackhead. Hope you find the perpetrator.
    BB in SC

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Shane, sorry to hear the bad news:angry:. I'm the same way, can't stand a theif or a liar. Good luck finding any of it, the ones responsible are probably already snorting it up their nose:angry:.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shane sorry to hear of your equipment loss. I hope you are able to recover it. There is a lot of low life floating around with nothing better to do. Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    sorry to hear about your loss. still getting over when my house was broke into and stripped completely. done by kid next door that i used to babysit too.
    check the yard sales, swap meets, craig sales, ect. be suprised how stuped they get.
    oh yea, my house break in happened back in late 90's and a yr later, the mother had the nerve to ask me to come over to celebrate the kids birthday. LOL. can't say what i told her on here.
    gary

12. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    I hope you find your stuff. Be sure to look on your local craigslist for it. Back during hunting season i hid my chair while i left the woods for a class when i got back someone had took it so i know how it goes. I have had people break into my house and steal my guns before too

13. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    What audacity! what aggressive boldness, what unmitigated effrontery! I hope they rot in Hell! :cool2:

14. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    So many. big words now my head hurts

15. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They took it from the car that was sitting right out front... but with the thunder that night i couldnt here a thing... i will be going to every pay lake and local fishing hole and pawn shop in the area and when i find the on responsable i will have new hamburger bait... LOL... I cant begin to explain how mad i am..... But i know i will stumble apon and idiot using it here soon... and when i do..... boy oh boy.... they could have took the car and left the poles... i would have been ok with that

16. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Shane, have you filed a claim with your homeowners policy? Sounds like it was enough stuff to be worthwhile. Just a thought.

17. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    sorry about your loss.hope you find them.the only thing bad is if you do the law will say they don't have enough evidence to convict them.if you hurt them or worse you will be in jail.where is the justice?:angry:

18. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    WHOA.....
    Shane,
    If you find someone using your gear I very much doubt that they were the ones who took it. My bet is that it was crack heads or the like.
    Don't go whupping ass without thinking this through.The guy using it might have bought it from the Pawn or Craig's. Ask to see a receipt. Make sure you report this loss to the local police. Remember what Dalton said: "Be nice until it is time to not be nice"
    Call me, I can lend you some gear until you get yours back or replace it...W

19. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    to steal something from someone else is bad enough, but to steal equipment from a fisherman well that just hurts. i hope they get what comin to em.

20. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good luck finding your stuff, and the {BAD WORD} that took it!!! :angry::angry::angry: