I got my Sickle Fishing hooks

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by pk_powell, Mar 16, 2009.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I recieved a package of 25 sickle hooks size 7/0 that's sharper than the dickens. I would like to thank Brother Pete of Wild Wolf Products for getting these too me most promptly.I'm most anxious to nail a catfish with one of these.:cool2::cool2:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well now Pat, for some odd reason you don't like them You DO Have My Address right.Just send them over to the East side of the state.Gladly take them off your hands:roll_eyes::smile2: Watch em they will bite you ever time.

3. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Can you PM me with the details, and possibility of me getting some regular circle hooks size 8/0? Thanks

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Good luck out there!:wink:

5. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i'm sure you'll love them, i got some off pete a couple months ago and have used them on a couple outings, they are very sharp and its nice to cross some eyes with them:wink:

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    now Pat you know you dont need thoes for thoes little dinks like Branden puts you on :smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Pete heres a link to our section of the site that has the Gama Circle 8/9's listed on it.
    http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/gamahook.html
    Pete

8. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Do you recomend palomar knots for the octopus circle hooks? I always tie palomar, but have been told it's not a good not for octopus hooks, therefore I've always used the straight shaft, and eye circle hooks? Thanks for any help.

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I Snell them. But a Palomar will work .