I got kicked to the curb today

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Apr 2, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was waiting on my ole pal H20 Mellon to show up for a fishing trip this morning....Supposed to be here at 8:30 am.....Never showed up, never called:sad: I get online here this afternoon and see where Mellon had went fishing with someone else, he posted a report....I did go fishing today, but since I fished ALONE, I have no pics to show you...You give a guy the best years of your life, showing him how to fish for river flatheads, and once he has the knowledge you find your self no longer needed:sad:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It happens all the time, Jack. It just ain't right Brother!!!

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    It's alright Jack, I'll go fishin with ya.

4. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    jack if you lived closer i would consider it an honor to fish ya cause i know what it's like to show what you thought was your friend how to fish and they kick you to the curb...lol

5. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    this morning mellon held me up at gun point at the intersection of wayne and wyoming ave and forced me to take him fishin with me, HONESTLY!

6. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    I feel your pain! You might want to consult a catfishing partner lawer and get a restraining order that won't let him fish within 100 feet of you. I don't think you need a divorce just yet. lol

7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Man Jack I wished you lived closer to me I'd like to use yo.........I mean fish with you.

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    See Jack, You can always get another Sidekick just like the last one, They are a dime a dozen, LMAO!!!

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now this just 'aint right! I say suspend Flathunter for lying. The BOC is a brotherhood & brother's don't lie!

The truth is that I was suspose to go to my little girls 1st dance recital yesterday. Poor thing, she had practiced so hard for this. 2-3 hours each day is a lot for a 3 year old. I've seen her dance so long and hard that she wore blisters on her feet. Poor little princess, she not only wanted to impress me, but she wanted so despertely to impress "Uncle Jack" and make "Uncle Jack" proud of her, I mean it was really becasue of Jack that she got into dancing. He told her so many bedtime stories of the days back when he was in the touring ballet, that it made her little heart swell. (What? You haven't heard the stories of "Ballet Jack"? Wow, another story, another time) Anyway, Jack's truck is broke down, so he did not have a ride up her yesterday. I drove down to pick him up. When I got there he told me that my wife had called & informed him that the rectial had been cancelled due to the instructor coming down with the bird flu or soemthing like that. Well we deicded to go fishing as described in another post. We fished long & hard, the whole time though my mind was on my little girl. I just knew she was broken hearted about having the recitla cancelled. Well, after fishing I drove back home (70 miles). I was expceting to find my daughter in tears... but I had a plan. I was going to take her to Dairy Queen for ice cream to cheer her up. Well my daughter was broken hearted when I came home, but not fort the reasons I had thought. She was crying because "Daddy and Uncle Jack" missed the recital. :cry-big: WHAT? But the phone call, I mean it was cancelled, right? WRONG! :know-big: There WAS NEVER A PHONE CALL, THE RECITAL WAS NEVER CANCELLED. Uncle Jack just didnt want to see my little princess dance. He was too worried about caring for himself, all he wanted was to go fishing. My wife was angry at first until she heard the story about why I wasnt there. She finally understood that it was the fault of "Evil Uncle Jack". According to my wife the worse part was seeing the empty seat next to her and the tears in our little girls eyes when that curtain opened up and she saw the empty seat, well the empty TWO seats. Man, I can hardly write this without getting emotional. Excuse me while I take a short break.... Ok, I'm ready to continue. I expected my little girl to take it hard, being that "Evil Uncle Jack" lied, but she wasnt mad, what she said to me even made it worse. She said "That's okay daddy, some day Uncle Jack will love me."

Brothers, I was not going to share that sad story with you, but with this new lie of "I got dumped today", I just couldnt hold it in. Please keep Flathunter in your thoughts. He gets like this every so often. Dont worry though, the doctors will work on gettign his medication evened out again. What? You didnt know about the medication he is on? Wow! Thats yet another story for another time.

Oh I have to go, my little girl wants to show me a new dance move she has been working on today.

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ok, you two - enough is enough!:mad:

pistols at forty paces:evil-big:

11. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

LMAO!!!!! That was just to funny Mellon!!!!

Ray

12. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    hehe as the melon/hunger world turns man you guys should be rich with yer soap opra ROFLMAO lol

13. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    The old saying is that fishermen are liars. Well, one of those two is definetley a fisherman. Just don't know which one. Last I had heard Jack had broke up with Melon... now they are apparently back together. Gosh, this is just like "Days of our Lives".

14. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    man mellon you brought a tear to my eye with that tear jerking story...
    who do i beleive????it's so hard to tell.....:rolleyes:

15. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Now I know why most men don't watch soap operas, they create them in real life. LMAO

P.S. I never cared for the soaps either. Huge time waster.

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hi, this is Vivianne. H2O Mellon is my daddy. I am mad at uncle Jack. He doesnt love me anymore. :crying: What did I do to get him mad? I am very sorry please say you love me uncle Jack.

Here is a picture of me uncle Jack, just in case you forgot what I looked like.

PS-I am not mad about not getting a Christmas present (or birthday present) anymore.

17. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Da%^ mellon your good!

18. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Well, the pic did me in. I cried like a baby. Jack, you are a dog!!! LOL

19. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    jack how could you do that to pretty lil' lady....:crying:

20. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    :thumbdown TAR AND FEATHER all i have to say after doing a sweet Innocent little girl that way:thumbdown