I Got A Question For Everyone... Please Read

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by field989, Aug 1, 2006.

1. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    ok here it goes

WHY ON EARTH DO THE ANTI'S (PETA, ANTI GUN PEOPLE, PEOPLE THAT LIKE THIS STUPID STUFF) but why do they try and take away OUR RIGHTS, OUR GUNS, AND OUR PREVILIGES, IT JUST BURNS ME UP ON HOW PETA TRYS TO SAY STUFF AND PUSH STUFF ON PEOPLE THAT IS NOT EVEN TRUE!!!!.. AND HOW THEY SPEND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ADVERTISING AND THEN THEY SPEND NEXT TO NOTHING FOR THE ANIMALS THAT ARE HOMELESS AND ARE SICK ECT.... NEXT TO NOTHING ALL THEY SPEND IT ON IS ADVERTISNG...

OK IM GONNA HAVE TO QUIT SOON IM GETTIN REALLY WORKED UP JUST THINKING ABOUT ALL THIS BS

ANOTHER WORD TO AMERICA
    DO NOT LET THEM TAKE ANY GUNS AWAY LIKE IF THEY TRY AND TAKE AWAY THE .50 BMG AND THEY SAY WHO NEEDS IT AND WHO HAS ONE ITS A RIGHT TO HAVE AND OWN ONE IF U WANTED TO(UNLESS U CANT CAUSE OF LEGAL REASONS- TROUBLE WITH POLICE) BUT IF U LET THEM TAKE THAT AWAY IT WILL BE LIKE A FOOT IN THE DOOR, U CANT CLOSE THE DOOR NOW CAN U, NOPE CAUSE ONCE THEY TAKE ONE THING AWAY THEY WILL TRY AND TAKE THE 50CAL MUZZLELOADER AWAY AND IT WILL JUST KEEP GOING ITS A SNOWBALL EFFECT

HEY AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS

jEFF

2. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    your speakin the truth though.......they believe that everything has a right to live and blah blah blah

3. metalfisher

metalfisher New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    In my opinion, there are several reasons. One has to do with a person's perception of pets.

Some people get so attached to their pets that they give them human status, or close to it. Once you elevate animals to the status of human, it becomes natural that they should have the same rights,prevledges and protections.

Another is that we as a society have been removed from the natural life cycle. The food we eat comes from the "store" not the slaughter house.
    I do not know one person that grew up in a rural setting where they raised, killed and ate, that is a anti. They understand the true life cycle.

It used to be called the "Bambi Syndrome". Growing up watching movies and cartoons of "humanized" animals is a part of our society now. We grewup watching the little forest creatures romping and play together.

What we didn't see was the bear grab the little deer and start eating it while it was still a live and screaming. It would be unacceptable for kids to see the coyote catch the road runner and rip is head off and drink the blood.

I have talked to several anti-hunters, mostly women, and they want to know how I can kill such a pretty animal. Depending on how they asked, I sometimes say just put the crosshairs on it and pull the trigger.

The ones that ask honestly, I try to explain the best that I can that it is part of the life cycle. The hunter hunts and the prey dies. When they say let nature take care of itself, I explain that we have interfered too much not to hunt. Most would not want to restock wolves, bears and cougars in the local parks. The other option is to let the animals over populate until disease and starvation thins them out. That is unacceptable to me.

No mater how you cut it, it comes down to emotion. They feel sorry for the poor defenseless creature hunted by the terrible hunter.

Other than that it is just a power thing. Some people want to control what others can or cannot do.

Robert

4. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Maybe they should open a PETA hunting season.:big_smile:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Would it be like a lottery drawing , or would you just get 2 tags on your license when you buy it?, LOL!!!
    What kind of equipment would we be allowed to use, and could we bait them?LMAO!!!

6. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    yeah i wouldnt see why we couldnt bait them

on account of that they lure our youth into thinking all of that NONSENCE

i think any equipment would work
    maybe vehicles lmao

I THINK WE WILL NEED WAY MORE THAN 2 TAGS PER PERSON

maybe like 10-15 per person lmao

they are WAY TOO OVER POPULATED
    lmao

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I agree they don`t live in the real world

8. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm not entirely certain if this is true, but I do believe it.

Question: How many crimes have been comited with LEGALLY registered, fully-automatic weapons.

I am pretty sure the answer is ONE!!! (A cop that went insane in CA)

Now all of these other crimes commited with fully automatic weapons were already illegal. All gun control does is prevent honest citizens from protecting themselves.

Another example. Many years ago there was a house in NY that announced that they weren't going to have guns, and made a pretty big deal about it. After 7 robberies in less than a month, they got guns.

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jeff, If you or anyone else want to do something to protect our gun rights, join the National Rifle Association. They are the only ones thats fighting the anti gunners. If it wasn't for the NRA the liberals would have long ago passed laws to make owning guns illegal.
    I think everyone that legally owns any type gun should be a member of the NRA.

NRA Life Member

10. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana

MAN I WANT TO JOIN IT SOOOO BAD

but rite now i just and tight on money cause i got to get my car fixed up
    but if i get this one job then i will definately join FOR SURE

hey do they give u bumper stickers

i want a NRA bumpersticker those are awesome

Jeff

11. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Heck... I have thought about joining and I don't even have a gun. I want the freedom to own one if I want to though.

12. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Some people get so attached to their pets that they give them human status, or close to it. Once you elevate animals to the status of human, it becomes natural that they should have the same rights,prevledges and protections.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a lot of people who fit the above,and give support and money to PETA, is PETA is against people having pets. They don't push it too much because it would cost them too much money and support, but it is on their agenda, "no pets" because animal and people are equal, so one should not own the other.

13. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    P.E.T.A. never mind this would have been a good one for the hi area

14. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    It's just all I can do not to go on a rant here, I'm trying to be good but these prople need to be, well , I am not going to do. Man those people make me mad

15. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky

no i think it'd be kinda unlimited....like varmints.....anyway since they say that deer are pets....i say the day the can walk up to a mature buck and pet it....i'll quit lol

16. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Good post Robert, you hit the nail right on the head brother.

17. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    No, but they sell em.. before I became a Life member they always sent me a NRA decal when I paid my yearly fees but now I get nothing unless I buy it. :lol:

Attached Files:

• nra.jpg
      nra.jpg
      File size:
      42.3 KB
      Views:
  18. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Curtis, that is great, wish more people felt like that. There is members that doesn't own guns. Hope you join soon, the monthly NRA magazine has some great reading.

19. Umba

Umba New Member

State:
    WI
    I'm a proud member of PETA.............People Eating Tastey Animals.

20. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    This all started a very long time ago. It's called worship of the creation rather than the Creator.