I got a new fishing rod!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by liverboy, Sep 20, 2006.

1. liverboy

liverboy New Member

State:
    Tonopah, Arizona
    My friend Jason i havent got to see in a while, and my birthday was August 7th, and i finnally got to see him yesterday and he gave me the present he had gotten me and it's a new fishing rod.....tell me what you think of this.....6' 6" Berkley 2 piece Medium Spinning Lancer Leger,moyen. Big Game Power series,
    has anybody ever seen one or have heard of it? it's real nice and it's white and i just wanted to know what you brothers and sisters think of my new Rod!

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Sounds Like A Pretty Nice Outfit. Hope You Get A Big One With It. Good Luck. Stay Close With Your Friend Brother.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Liverboy, I have not heard of the set-up you have but to save you any grief ship it to me and I will try it out for the 5-7 years so that you don't have to break it in, lol

Happy Belated Birthday

4. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I'm sure you will be fine with your new set up , how do you like it? Go have some fun !!!

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :009: :009: :009: John happy Belated birthday,and as for the rod your friend gave you.
    It doesn't matter what we think ,as long as your happy with it is really all that matters.And always remember with a gift (Its the thought that counts,not the gift itself. )Enjoy it and be sure to take your friend fishing and just maybe we'll have a new BOC brother someday.

6. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well first off Happy belated Birthday!! And Congrats on the new rod Brother! Reps!