I got a new digital gamecam...

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by bassadict69, Sep 12, 2006.

1. bassadict69

bassadict69 New Member

State:
    Benton, Louisia
    I set it up behind the house to try it out. In 3 days, I got about 100 pics. I was surprised at how good of pics it took for a cheap camera.

Attached Files:

2. metalfisher

metalfisher New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Good pics! I would say that doe has at least 2 fawns because she is skin and bones. I have seen does with out an ounce of fat due to feeding fawns.

What kind of camera?

Robert

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I had to look at where you live our backyards look a lot alike, good pics. what kind of camera is that?

4. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Way to go, But watch out, them trailcameras are almost as addicting as hunt'n.

5. bassadict69

bassadict69 New Member

State:
    Benton, Louisia
    Camera is a Moultrie 2.1mp. It really takes excellent pics, they looked alot better better I had to resize them for the site. I gave $99 for it at Bass Pro.

6. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Congrats on the new purchase! I've been wanting one to catch the person/s stealing peppers and tomatoes outta my garden! Very cool!
    :cool2:

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    itl work probly yer neighber lol

8. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    If it's who I think it is then I don't mind so much cause theyr'e a poor family and really nice to Bucky (my pup). They always stop by and sit at the picnic table and give him Meatybone dog treats!! LOL He luv's em so thats probably why he don't kick up a fuss when the perpatrater is raiding the spoils!
    They never seem to take the "prize" vegies either, just a few select ones from the back. I wanna confront them, but I don't want to scare them away If theyre hungry. They have to eat & they have small children.
    Maybe I'll make them up a food basket and walk the dog down to give it to them. They have two children and they look kinda thin, but they are very well mannered. I feel so bad for people that can't feed themselves because of a tragedy. thier house caught fire a few years back and they used to get food from my great Grandmothers food bank, but she died and the family shut it down. I wanna start it back up but I need to find a place for it first.

9. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Nice pics, man! Congrats on the new camera!!

10. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    great pictures thx.a buddy of mine has one of those cameras,had pictures of couple guys hunting on there land.

11. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    nice pics i want to get one of them to. does anybody have a cuddyback i heard there real good to

12. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    James, good for you! I'll bet you can't wait to get it set up at the lease, hmmm???:roll_eyes:

13. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Thanks for the info.:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

14. bassadict69

bassadict69 New Member

State:
    Benton, Louisia
    yep!! I thought about running up there after work Saturday evening & putting it out but decided to wait until I get my lanes cut & planted & get my feeder set-up out there.

15. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Nice camera James I also have a moultrie digital camera. Looks like you need to hunt behind your house.

16. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    tell ya what James, you can just put it down by my stand for now so they get used to it!:waaaht:

17. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    If it's who I think it is then I don't mind so much cause theyr'e a poor family and really nice to Bucky (my pup). They always stop by and sit at the picnic table and give him Meatybone dog treats!! LOL He luv's em so thats probably why he don't kick up a fuss when the perpatrater is raiding the spoils!
    They never seem to take the "prize" vegies either, just a few select ones from the back. I wanna confront them, but I don't want to scare them away If theyre hungry. They have to eat & they have small children.
    Maybe I'll make them up a food basket and walk the dog down to give it to them. They have two children and they look kinda thin, but they are very well mannered. I feel so bad for people that can't feed themselves because of a tragedy. thier house caught fire a few years back and they used to get food from my great Grandmothers food bank, but she died and the family shut it down. I wanna start it back up but I need to find a place for it first.

18. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Good morning, yes, I have a Cuddeback Digi-cam. My buddy got it for me as a X-mas present a few years ago. It takes real good pictures, I've had a few problems with it but the company stood behind it, fixed it & promptly returned it.

Is it good ? yes, would I get another one ?.....YES

19. bpfirelady42

bpfirelady42 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I have hunted behind the house for the last 3 years. I even built a big nice box stand at the back of the 40 acres. The deer are just few & far between when hunting back there.

Rob, I have an extra camera you can use if you need one. It isn't digital but it takes good pictures.

20. bassadict69

bassadict69 New Member

State:
    Benton, Louisia
    OOPS...didn't realize that my wife had signed up & logged in...