I finally stepped up

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Dredge, May 27, 2009.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Well fellas,here I am with my new title.Tell me what you think.Aspecial thanks to Unka Paul for fixing me up so quick.:cool2:

2. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    nice the name change was long awaited

3. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
  4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
  5. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Sorry it took so long.I honestly didn't know how to request the change.I'm all for a little fun,even at my own expense.This ain't so bad,anyway.It could have been one of the things I don't talk about.:eek:oooh:

6. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    good job, cant wait for mine.:wink:

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Looks good, and believe me you EARNED it!!!!!:smile2:

That was one of the stories that will go down in BOC history! Kinda like mine!:embarassed:

Welcome aboard DREDGE!!!!!:wink:

8. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Darryl,you got yours before I got here.I kinda had to piece it together.Thanks for telling me how to change it.Sorry if I'm not thanking all of you,my thanks button has gone A.W.O.L.

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO. Looks good Brother Dredge. Why dont you indulge us with how you came about it, you know, for those that havnt been privy to the river dredging that took place. :smile2:

10. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Since you asked:I was fishing the Mermac up near Valley Park with my wife and father.If you've never fished with an 80 year old and a female,don't.Between I gotta pee and let's move,you can lose your mind.Remember,the wife ain't gonna hang it over the side.Well, after no luck fishing,we headed home.My boat was sluggish,and kind of pulling funny.I noticed my gas was low,too.I though this was strange,I started with a full tank.Well,I finally got her on the trailer,witch wasn't easy.As we were leaving,I finally noticed My anchor had been left out.I drug it from Valley Park back to Winter Park.I think Freespool came up with my new name at the next meeting.(thanks,dude)Thats the story.:embarassed:

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    LMAO!!!! i didn't know you trailered the boat too before you found the anchor out. Too Funny!!!!!:smile2:

Hey we all have days like that.:wink: Maybe not EXACTLY like that......or even close to that...........HILARIOUS!!!

Thanks again DREDGE!!!!

12. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    HaHa!!! I never heard the full story:smile2::smile2: Good one, Welcome Dredge!!!!!

13. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I may have left out that part about trailering it first.At least it was caught before we left the lot.Belive me,I keep a closer eye on things,these days.

14. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    After hearing the story again, especially the trailering part, I say you deserve that name, big time. It must of really been hard trailering a anchored boat.

15. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I guess you finally figured it out when not only the boat was sluggish, but the truck was a bit sluggish too? :smile2::smile2::tounge_out:

16. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I think Mr. Knuckles deserves a Hand. Applause Applause!!!

17. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
  18. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    I love it!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    How would one not see the anchor hanging there if you had to go back there and strap your boat down after you pulled it out.:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

20. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I love it you fellers in the Gate be clownin all the time ...niceley done!(LOL)