I finally got a new boat!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by liverboy, Oct 25, 2006.

1. liverboy

liverboy New Member

State:
    Tonopah, Arizona
    What do you guys think of my new boat? It's a 11 foot sea horse (tri haul) and trailor for 25 bucks! It doesnt have a motor but i can get one no problem! I have been looking for a little boat for the longest time and finnally one came upon me...I was on my way to a friends house and never noticed this boat at a old trailor home that had a lot of junk yard stuff in it and noticed the boat back in this little corner by a an old shed and i was like "wow" cause it looked like it has just been sitting for a long time so i went over there and talked to the guy and he was a very nice guy, and i was asking him about it and at first he was like "take it" but then he realized that it actually was in good shape and that he knows that it floats so he just said give me 25 bucks and you got yourself a new boat and trailor so i i went straight home got some cash took it to him and took it home....i still talk to the guy and he invited me to go elk hunting with him! And i took the boat to the river and got some cheap paddles to see if it floated and it was pretty cool cause i caught some nice little cats out of it......so tell me what you think? John from Az.

2. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    cool...congrats on the new boat...any pics?

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Sounds like you got a heck of a deal. COngrats

4. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    congrats on getting your new boat.

5. liverboy

liverboy New Member

State:
    Tonopah, Arizona
    Yeah Jamie i can get them on here in about a week cause i am visiting my dad and he lives far from where i live and my boat is at my house! He lives in Tucson Az. and i live West of Phoenix Az. But i will try to get them on here as soon as possible! talk to you soon!

6. just cats

just cats New Member

State:
    Leslie Missouri
    Congrats on the new boat John, sounds like the deal of the century!

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Congrats on the boat He sounds like a good man:cool2:

8. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    boat and trailer for 25bux ?????
    that has to be the deal of the year !!!!!
    congrats john !!!
    i have seen old boats etc. that look like they haven't been used in lord knows when and they are usually not hard to buy as the person probably gets tired of seen it sittin unused and would like to see someone else make use of it.
    good move on your part inquireing about it . probably made the guys day to see you so happy to get it.
    way to go. hope you catch a ton of fish with it. cant wait to see pics.

9. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    sounds like a real good deal I hope you have many a good nights and days catfishing from your new yatch

10. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Wow! 25$ and you don't have to blow it up full a air. How could you go wrong...congrats.