Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally caught my first big blue. Its nothing huge 31 lb (My avatar pic) But I am still ecstatic about it. I have always wanted to hook into a bigger cat and I was not dissapointed when this guy took off running and my baitclicker was going nuts :crazy:. He took me 10 minutes to land and I caught him off a big shad head in the Chickahominy River. :cool2:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
FINTASTIC!!!!!!! :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: Congradulations!!!!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

What a nice catch and and a good pic to share with everyone too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have always been addicted to fishing since I was a child, but until a couple months ago I only fished for channels, and a 10lb was huge:crazy: lol. I just came back from deployment in august and looked into fishing here in VA, and just followed the crowd and upgraded my gear for bigger fish, and I doubt ill ever go back. :wink:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I finally caught my first big blue. Its nothing huge 31 lb (My avatar pic) But I am still ecstatic about it. I have always wanted to hook into a bigger cat and I was not dissapointed when this guy took off running and my baitclicker was going nuts :crazy:. He took me 10 minutes to land and I caught him off a big shad head in the Chickahominy River. :cool2:

Congrats on the big ol' blue there. Hopin to find one like that in tha morn!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.