I feel something bad is gonna happen tonight

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Aug 18, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Fellow members dinkbuster, and nightprowler are on there way right now to fish with me tonight..Usually when I take someone fishing at one of my spots it's a total disaster:angry: ...And we have severe thunderstorms in the area, it aint looking to good:wink: I will post our results late tonight or tomorrow.

2. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Screw bad luck!!!! I hope you guys go knock 'em dead. Rip some lips tater chip!

3. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
  4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good Luck guys,at least the odds are better than if mellon was with you all.:crazy: Stay Safe and Catch many fish!!!

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Good luck Jack just watch for the lightning.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck buddy, hope yall catch some big uns.

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good Luck Jack, just think you could of brought your lighting rod with ya !! lmao you guys should do good tonight with this low preasure moving in on ya.

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am willing to give 10-1 odds that a turtle will be caught. LMAO

9. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Jack, let me tell you what, those boys know how to fish so if there are any flatties around, they will find them! My money is on the three of you as probably 3 of the best catters in Ohio for river flatties, and since the Mellon curse has stuck to me and my boat since he last was in it, all forecasts are for perfect conditions!! Good luck and be sure to bribe Dink with some fresh KFC Chicken, he can easily be bought....:wink:

Good luck and stay safe gentlemen!!! so I assume your fishing from shore this time around?

Salmonid

10. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Jack Good Luck Tonight KNOCK THEM DEAD!!! I Know you Will. Just Got that Feeling in My bones it will happen :big_smile:

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mark, at one time I was a decent flathead fisherman, then I fished with Mellon for the first time 4 years ago, I lost all my skill and luck:big_smile:

12. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    good luck! hope you catch a record.

13. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I forgot to add, it's pouring rain right now, and we have to climb down a 15ft "mud" bank to reach the river, this should be interesting.

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Please take video camera, will pay for great footage. LMAO

Yall be safe.

15. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    River on the rise, man, your killing me here.... Take a rope and make knots in it and you can climb up or down any bank, or bring small spade shovel to dig in steps, I do that all the time.

The mellon curse is as nasty of virus as anything out there, few have recovered fully from it but I suppose there is always hope for a miracle!

Good luck and just make sure someone got a net and camera, I cant wait to see all those Gar youll catch,:eek:oooh: and Teas, the Scioto is chock full of Gar but the GMR is the Turtle heaven.

Salmonid

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    If I know anything it's that Dink can find a turtle. LMAO

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am still trying to figure out how we are gonna get back up the mud bank, it's straight up, and I mean straight up:crazy:

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Dont worry about it Jack, it has to quit raining sometime in the next few days. LMAO

19. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    yeah good luck jack hope u catch many fish and big ones too. Well its raining here now too it has been all day. well good luck it should stop soon as for getting up the mud bank i would say bring a thick rope and tie it to a tree on the top and climb up it lol.

20. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you catch lots of fish. I do hope to hear some good stories though.