I feel like im stuck in a cartoon

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pendog66, Feb 7, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    I have nothing to do because i have a sinus infection so i stayed home from school. My dad decided to get out my new Abu Garcia 6000 and started casting it with a 3 ounce weight in the backyard. He told me to come out and throw one, so i did, i casted and it got wrapped up in a tree above my shed.(THis tree has been badly damaged by lighting, halfway dead) So i pull on the line to break it. Instead the branch falls from the tree and lands vertically making a hole the size of a baseball in the roof of the shed. Luckily my dad laughed it off instead of putting me through a wall.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Brings a song to mind "Momma said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this my momma said!" :0a14:

3. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    LOL some days it dont pay to get out of bed lol been there done that. hope you get to feeling better.

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I cain;t believe you said that.You managed to do what you wanted to do.(casting & branch),going online) You managed to avoid the thing that you did not want to do.(go to school).I care about you.I am telling you this to help.I have been a grandson,son,father and grandfather.There may be nothing,that you want to do,but there is allways something that you can do.I do not know if you did right or wrong today.Only you know.I am saying that there is allways something to do.Never think that there is nothing to do.I am saying.that "nothing to do"will make for a very hard life.Even when you do wrong,you have tried.You shared this day with me.Thanks.I said the same to you,that I have said to my children and grandchildren.peewee-williams

5. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    Nate that why you practice where there is water,you cant tear anything up

6. CatBusster

CatBusster New Member

State:
    Out Fishing
    what braid you using on that reel? lol

still no sign of triple fish

7. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    LOL
    I have had days like that before, I had my truck broke into one night at a freinds house then when I was going home a truck coming the oppsite way some rocks fell off and put some nice cracks in my windsheild.

chris

8. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    You might wanna loosen up that drag a little. LOL:)

9. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Stephen, are you looking for something that I can help you with? If your looking for the Triple Fish Line I would be happy to search for you.:)

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    it was quite a day, because steve then came over later and brought information on the boat. Its safe to say my dad and i could be in the dog house for a very long time

11. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX

Well the dog house isn't anythign too bad i have been there many times and i always seem to find my way out.........then back in eventually:p