I feel bad for H20 Mellon

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Mar 4, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As alot of you know he is still moving, that is why he has not been on here much..His new house is turning into quite a money pit..It has no kitchen as of yet, yes no kitchen, no place to hook up a washer dryer, and his fridge just quit working..And to top it all off this is a rental property his grandfather owns...He is really regretting this move, and it's gonna be weeks before things are even close to normal..Most of the work was supposed to be done before he moved in, but his grandfater who is a tite wad lagged in getting things done..Now Brother Mellon is plenty upset...No kitchen, no sink, no toilet, and 3 kids, leads to insanity..I hope the place is fixed up soon.

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    With 3 kids that has to be miserable.:sad:

3. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    Jack,

I sent you a PM...let me know.

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Once upon a time in a great land there was this guy and his family who would do anything and befriend anyone they met. This guy was well liked by all who came to know him.

Then one day the family found themselves virtually homeless with 3 kids. Knowing their problem, all of his friends decided to meet at his place with tools in hand and proceded to make a home for this lost family. In one weekend with all of them working together they made the family a home for which they will always be greatful. True friendship has no boundrys.;) Hint Hint

5. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    I agree , this weekend and next is tied up for me, working 2 jobs, but if theres anything else I might be able to do let me know

6. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    im not trying to be funny but i have always been told that family will stick it to you faster than a stranger.hopefully he can get everything will get fixed and he can settle in

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey guys. I sort of snuck on here at work this morning. Yes things are going badly, but I've still got it better thanothers I guess. The fridge has me pissed off to say the least. What doesnt kill you.... you know the rest. The thing about it is that we had $2600 from our tax return. We bought furniture, tables, charis, etc... & didnt buy a fridge becaue it came w/ one. (It was a POS though) We did this whole move in order to be c loser to my dad, who lives 2 houses away. It's been a mistake. The house itself look okay FINALLY, but there are lots of small thigns that I get mad about, light outlets, work quality, work time, etc... But we'll manage.

Just to give you an idea, we went from rent of $650 to this place. Our rent is going to be $600, but we're prob the only ones that would pay $600 for this place, if you catch my drift.

Well I better go before I loose my J-O-B, that would be the grand finale. :eek:

8. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    geez, what a mess! let me know if any help is needed, especially anything electrical.

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :) Great news 9:37AM. My inlaws came through big time. theya re taking my wife out today while I'm here @ work & buying a new fridge! Man this is a BIG releif.

YES I DO NEED TO GO FISHING to releive this stress, hopefully Flathunter & I will land multiple 10# channels next weekend!

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    But melon, there is that silver lining.... you have a new abu reel if you ever get to use it. Besides, it will just make the fishing better to wait a while and be teased and tantalized. Hang in there... tomorrow's coming.

11. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Bro I don't know what I can do to help but let me know if you need any thing and I will do my best. I fell for you, wish I was closer.

12. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Not much of an electrician, or a plumber, but I'd be there to help if I could. Good luck Mellon.

Ray

13. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    Mellon,
    if you need any help, let us know. Good to hear things are at least starting to look up.

14. T-man

T-man New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey mellon, if you need anything let me know, i work till 6 everynight but i could help for a little while, and the weekend if i work it is only for a few hours in the morning. Just call me or pm me or something man if you need me, i dont live that far away i dont care to help at all. You, Jenny and the kids hang in there, it will get better i can feel it.:)
    Travis

15. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Travis,

FYI: Your welcome to come over anytime, we now live about a block from the Enterprise. I hope your getting ready for some more catting this year.

Yes guys, I sneaked on here again...... ;)

16. truck

truck New Member

State:
    williamsburg ohio
    Glad to hear things are getting better:)

17. T-man

T-man New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will have to stop in sometimes, but seriously man, if you need anythings let me know.

18. T-man

T-man New Member

State:
    Ohio
    AND yes, i am gettin ready for some CATTIN:cool:

19. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Some day your luck will change, you just have to give things time to work themselves, just hang in there.

20. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    There are alot of us here in Ohio, maybe we can all meet up and go help Mellon. Just say when and where and lets help this poor guy out. New toilet installation for new reels he just purchased, man that sounds like a good trade. LMAO

In all seriousness, just give the shout and I will do my best to get down there and help ya, Ashville is a hop, skip, and jump away.