I dont feel 40!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SSG Johnson, Apr 17, 2007.

1. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Tomorrow is the Big day my last day as 39 yrs old is today. Yep its to the top of Hill with Me. Maybe tomorrow I will feel 40 but not today today I still feel 39 and loving it.....as long as it last. Tip back a beer for old
    SSG J tomorrow as I cannot no beer in Iraq even on your birthday now there is something inherently wrong with that.......LOL

2. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
    Happy Birthday Bro!

Thank you for your service!

For what it's worth, I'll drink a beer for you...:lol:

3. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Chuck. You have a very Happy and safe 40th. Keep your head down and come home in one peace. .....Rusty....

4. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Chuck, you have a great day tomorrow. 40, just another birthday with a zero in it. It's them next two with a zero that you might be feeling.:big_smile:

5. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Chuck,congrats,bro....your life is now over!!Get fitted for your suit to play "Father Time" on new years eve....got mine a few years ago:lol: ,well...maybe more than a few:roll_eyes:

6. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Man, I sure hate to sound like I'm saying Bobpaul is wrong, but 40 is definitely different. That's the one where the warranty expires. Yep, now you can start looking for those aches and pains all us 'old codgers' have.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    LORDY LORDY Chuck is 40! LOL! Have the best day that ya can and I hope ya have many many more birthdays.

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Happy 40th B.Day Chuck! :009: :009: :009: :009: :009: I'll be sure to tip a cold one for you!:cool2:

9. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Chuck I knew there was something about you I liked My brithday is the 18th also.....LOL Only I have you by a few days so to say....LOL Hope you have a great day and keep your 6 covered brother. Wish I was there with you.

10. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Happiest Birthday Wishes and Blessings to you, Chuck... :009:

and to Gator Jim, too! :009:

I hope you both have great days full of joy!
    Even though tomorrow's the actual day, wanted to get an early start on the best wishes :smile2: Take care, both of you.

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Happy Birthday brother, hope you have a great one.

12. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Happy birthday and isn't that an SFC rank emblem or did you just decide to remain with your domain name?In any case DON't listen to those old codgers like BOBPAUL I dont feel 40 either!!!!:lol: :smile2: There is a good reason for that you see I'm over 60 HAHAHAHAHAHA and wouldn't mind feeling 40:cool2: :lol: :eek:oooh: None the less I have taken care of myself and could deploy today to include passing the PT test.Just stay focused and get back safe.:smile2:

13. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If it were not for guys like you I wouldn't even be able to write this. Look at it this way, everybody I know past the age of forty finally has some brains and good looks. So join an elite crowd. Thanks - Postbeetle

14. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Chuck,

Age is nothing but a number, except on recovery days. LOL. Keep aging well, and don't give it another thought...

15. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Happy Birthday Chuck.

16. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Happy Birthday!!! Yours is the day after mine...:big_smile: :roll_eyes: :lol:

17. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And not to worry, 40s aren't so bad. 46 and Loving It! Thanks for all you do!
    :boss: ​

18. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Happy birthday to the both of you.It ain;t the millage that makes you old.It is being dragged most of the way that adds up quick!Thanks for the gift that you both and all the rest like you have given us.I love you brothers and sisters,peewee

19. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Happy Birthday, Chuck!

Sorry about the beer prohibition on your special day of hitting 40. I don't drink anymore, so I'll just have a nice, cold glass of ice water for ya'. Keep safe over there and thanks for all y'all do for us, AMERICANS, back in the homeland.

Take care.
    Cheryl

20. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Happy Birthday Chuck, remember it is only a number. Like the 2 or 3 brewski's that are going down in your honor.:big_smile:
    40 ain't that bad, been there done that.