I don't care, I'm going....

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by BKS72, Apr 30, 2009.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Got some fresh shad, a common carp cut up and soaking in his own juices, and I'm going to the river. Accuweather says only a couple of storms tonight so I'm going to sit in the rain, dodge trees, and try to catch a monster :smile2:. Cooley ramp is covered in mud, but I think the ol' truck will get Das Boot in and out:wink:

Anybody else out there with as little sense as I have wants to go, drop me a PM or a call if you have my number- I'll check in here before I pop chocks and see if anybody's game.

Looking to head to the river around 6:30 or so and not sure when I'm coming in tonight so it may be a late one.

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Id really love to Branden , normally Id be all over it, but Im tired as heck, and Ive got my daughter tonight. Good luck to you though. Stick a Pig !!!!! :cool2:

3. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    if it wasn't for the whole 4 hour drive thing and class tomorrow i would go.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good luck tonight Branden and stay safe. Catch a big one for me.:wink:

5. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Parville has a little mud on the ramp. Not for sure how deep it is though.

6. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    id go, but i leave for pickwick tomorrow am, they said there was rain, but its scattered. so im gonna chance it too. some of my best fish have been caught on days like this.
    knowing my luck the only thing i will catch is a cold....lol
    good luck to you man.

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    i would like to go if it wasn,t such a long drive hope u have a lot of luck tonite stay safe

8. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    You guys didn't miss much:big_smile: Nice night to be out but only managed one decent bite. Rain missed me and the river wasn't too trashy, just couldn't find the fish.

9. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    You must have given up early! I was at the ramp at 4 this morning and you were already gone:eek:oooh:. Oh well at least you went out and gave it a try. Cant wait till saturday night.

Tom

10. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Yeah, I called it quits around 1:30. It was tempting to stay, but I had stuff to do today:smile2:

Only problem I had was that I packed a wheel/caliper full of mud backing down the ramp, took a few miles for it to work it's way out and quit pulling like a bear to the right:smile2: