Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it! It is actually snowing way down here in deep south Arkansas! Been a long time since we had a snow. We usually just get ice or freezing rain or sleet. The flakes aren't really big but they are falling hard and starting to stick and cover the ground. They are forecasting 1 to 4 inches.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Now you people have got to QUIT this!!! :big_smile:

I always wish for snow, at least a couple times a winter......and that hasn't been happenin' in recent years. After a while I get discouraged and give up, move on to the anticipation of spring being sprung.

All this talk about snow is makin' me go BACKWARDS :tounge_out:. Don't forget to go out and make a snowman or a snow angel for me Kev. :wink:

Better yet, find a big hill and go sledding; or do y'all even HAVE sleds in south Arkansas? :smile2:

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
" Better yet, find a big hill and go sledding; or do y'all even HAVE sleds in south Arkansas?"

they do there called air boats. LOL.

·
Registered
896 Posts
There wasn't any school today thay was expecting the snow and it didn't start snowing till about 9:30 this morning. When it started to snow our Boss sent us home.
Our electric went off about 2:00 pm so my wife put a big pot of Great Northern beans on the wood heater to cook. Electric came back on about 6:15 pm.
We probly got 4 or 6 inches of snow here. It has stop now.

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
We had 18" 2 weeks ago. Wife never missed a day of work. I took her back and forth, My Ford went threw it like nothing. Her Cadillac sat here for about 6 days till it melted. LOL Almost all the snow is gone, 20 degrees now. Our ground is still good and froze yet.

Where is spring?????? I'm glad you folks down south are getting some snow. We get a lot of that lake affect snow. Somehow the air going across Lake Michigan picks up moisture and dumps it on us. lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey Tanya, we got 10-12 inches here; I'll throw you a snow ball, make sure you catch it!!! :tounge_out:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Same here, we got at least 12 inches maybe more. On my way home this morning from work, I busted through 3 to 4 foot drifts across the road. Glad they bought me the 4x4 Durango for patrols...lol rspd507

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.