I did something stupid, can u help?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by litltman, Oct 18, 2007.

1. litltman

litltman New Member

State:
    ------
    after you have finished reading this, stop and think, before you laugh to hard. I hope I am not the only one who does stupid things. I was trying to help a friend who was moving. he was short on cash so he asked me if I would buy his mini digital -cam recorder. it looked like new so he gave me a price and I paid him for it.however, he did not have the disc for it. and you know the rest. is there anyone on here who has the disc who will make me a copy for a samsung digital-cam SC-D353 mini dv it would make my day. thanks very much.

2. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Have you tried going to theyre website to maybe download the disc? Most driver discs are available online. If you dont have a CD burner and know someone close that does you can send it to them to burn to a disc or just download it to your computer and keep. Hope this helps

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ah we all make mistakes brother dont sweat it, but no i dont have that kind of disc lol

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Nothin stupid about tryin to help someone. Too many folks NOT helping others is the problem. Probably downloading is easiest and i'll see if i can get one burned for ya. Off to work but PM me with your address and i'll get ya one this afternoon.

5. litltman

litltman New Member

State:
    ------
    I tried to download from there site, and since I didnt buy it from them , meaning have the reciept, they wanted $29.oo for it. my address is, Stephen Kirby 301 East Friendfield rd. coward s.c. 29530. thanks