I did it!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by centexcop, Dec 22, 2008.

1. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I use Firefox as my internet browser. I have two different tabs set up as my home page; yahoo and Google. It seems every time I open Firefox, I immediately go to the BOC. I dumped yahoo and now have the BOC as one of my tabs for my homepage. I figure this will save me a few minutes and clicking every day. :big_smile:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Joey it sounds like your gearing up for some serious posting. Bring it on.:big_smile:

3. justaredneck

justaredneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    wow, thats pretty good. i need my wifes help just to turn my computer on. but she loves the boc because this is the only place i go. and since i came here she doesnt have to spend all her free time fixing our computer after i am done using it. :big_smile: merry christmas yall

4. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Yeah, I know what you mean. This is one of the few non-work sites that I visit anymore. Even at work, like right now, I find myself checking in. I just can't get enough of it!

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    :smile2: I made the BOC my internet explorer homepage LOL!

6. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    every i open up my browser the first thing that pops up is ( you guess it the BOC) after doing the BOC first every thing else comes second, get with the program my friends. :big_smile: