I D I O T

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cheapNdisgusting, Jul 25, 2009.

1. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    This is an acronym for the phrase "Inconsiderate Drivers In Our Town". I think the BOC should print up a bunch of bumper stickers, sell them for a buck or two, and then we could put them on the rear bumper of people that just PI$$ us off. Then it would act as a warning to other drivers to keep an eye one this person because they are prone to doing something stupid.

Some candidates for this award are:

The "CREEPER". This is the person that stops 10 car lengths behind someone at a stop light and spends the next 50 seconds slowly creeping up, causing everyone behind to have to do the same thing.

The "DRAFTER". This idiot follows so close that you cannot see the front of thier car in your rearview mirror.

The "WEAVER". No explaination necessary.

The "COMMUNICATOR". Talking on a cell phone while trying to drive.

The "GOOSE". Honks at everything and especially annoying to have behind you.

The "BLIND BA$TARD". Drives with the high beams on.

The "LITTERBUG" Nuff said.

I think it should be legal to follow these people to where ever they are going, and when they stop, install the bumper sticker.

There are a bunch more and you are welcome to nominate any idiot you wish.

I personally nominated the idiot that slammed on the brakes for no good reason and caused the car in front of me to do the same with a rather bad outcome to the car next to him. I stayed at the scene as a witness and when the cop asked me to explain what I saw, I called the first driver an "IDIOT". The cop was not amused until I explained the acronym. He still wanted me to say "the red car". But I just couldn't. He was an IDIOT!

2. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Over here, we all know that "buckeye" is an ancient Native American word for "can't drive"!:wink::smile2:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    LMAO, if I didn't no better i would have swore Pb came up with this. I like it. Reps to ya, hit the nail on the head.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Russell I think you have hit the nail on the head. Reps.

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Russell, I watched ya drive into and out of my lane the first of the month when you came to visit me here in IOWA.

Don't get me wrong here Russell, I enjoyed your company, ya ate my blueberry pie and didn't gag, you thought my wife was good looking and you didn't kick my dogs. But Russell I still got ruts up my driveway hill, and scars on the bark of my Burr Oaks that line my lane when you dropped those false teeth out your mouth and tried to find them on the seat. You scared my dogs, and cats and my oh my my guineas thought somebody from the sheriffs office was here.

Russell, you are in the same boat as those cell phone users with those false teeth you have. I think you should add that to your list Russell. Someplace under Missoura restricted licenses I am sure we would find your name.

Oh CountryHart, be careful if you see this old guy with false teeth and a scythe heading down the road. He ain't from Oklahoma, he one of yours.

Now I ain't nominating an "idiot" here Russell, just an orally challenged old dufuss. LOL

Later Zalma. John.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  6. Shimano_cat

Shimano_cat New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I'll place an order in advance for 100 of those bumper stickers, although I may run out way too soon.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Dammit man, no holds barred!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2: I knew i could count on Sir john to enlighten us on THE REST of the Story. Thanks guys for reminding me that laughter is the best medicine known to man,,,an uppin my doseage.:wink:

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lmao PB.John you are a nut brother lol :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Well call me an idiot but Im from jersey and where we come from we take pride in being able to accomplish all those feats in one trip to the store for a pack of $7 smokes:big_smile:

10. cheapNdisgusting

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Another one would be DWI= Driving While Iowanian. (and a word of caution for anyone that even gets near Awoi) These people are fascinated by teeth. Especially if you have more than six of them. See JD.

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I see Straka hanging on down below. Didn't know he could read.

Hey Straka, don't ya think guys without teeth shouldn't be allowed to drive?

At least you can whistle through yours, Zekama can't even eat ice cream.

12. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

hey John, don't ever invite me to visit you, and if you forget and do, tell me you ain't serious:eek:oooh:

Zalma is a saint compared to me, and you are still giving him grief:smile2:

i am an old DOOFUS myself, and i find it somewhat disheartening that one old fart would give another old fart a hard time:smile2:

13. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I sure am glad I still have all my teeth. At least I had them right there in a cup on the sink a few years back when I put them there. I can only assume they are still there.

14. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What else we gotta do with our time for God's Sake? Beats coffee clatching at McDonalds waiting for somebody to keel over dealing the pinochle hand.

And, besides it is all in the spirit of love. We'll take bets on who croaks first. either the Gov't gonna get us with no medical care or the pokes we give each other will cause a myocardial infarct. Those ain't cuss words Phil. Ask Straka what infarct means. LOL.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  15. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    The Hindu instructor at the Institute for Studies of Religions of the World, explained to the class:
    "One must close their eyes and put themselves into a perfect state of nothingness".
    An old man in the back piped up, "Perfect state of nothingness?" "Yep, Iowa, been there!":wink:

16. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    After driving here in Afghanistan, I swore I never would complain about a US citizens driving. Our worst drivers, are 10 times better than the best drivers here. I think 1/2 the time they think they are still on donkeys.

I have saw taxi's stop in the middle of the 2 lane road to let passengers off because there was 4 lanes of traffic and he couldnt make it to the side of the road. I have saw cars when they have flats just stop right in the middle of the road and change it. I have saw 2 cars run head on at 4:30 in the morning and they were the only cars on the road. I have saw a taxi cab driver run over and kill an old man, then throw him in the back seat and drive off with him. Driving on the wrong side of a 4 lane highway is an hourly occurance. Left turns from the right hand lane happens every 15 minutes. 2 lane roads become 5 lanes, 4 lanes become 10-12. UTurns in the middle of the road during rush hour. Driving on sidewalks is allowable. Cops dont ever issues driving tickets. People always run into each other, you cant go 2 hours without seeing a stupid accident, today, I watched a truck back up on a 4 lane highway (to make a U turn) and the trailer hit 2 cars. Yester day I watch a truck slam into a donkey cart. They never use blinkers, ever! The 2 stop lights they have here, dont even slow em down when they are red, and you never stop at them, because you are afraid of getting rear ended. This is the only place I know, where you add a cop at an intersection to direct traffic, and the outcome is 10 times worse than when it started. I could go on for days!

God Bless American the land of IQ's over 10!

17. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    FORGET,, WHIRLED PEAS---TRY USING YOUR TURN SIGNALS...:eek:oooh:

SPEED DOESN'T KILL-------TAILGATING DOES.:wink:

18. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Clear throat, smile, flip the bird and do a jig.

There ya go folk's, number (#1) and number (#4) got the right stuff.

Missoura, the place God forgot, and the Devil passes by.

Thanks Tanya, reps to you B(period)O(period)C(period) sister-in-law. LOL.

John Aka (AW and AW)

19. cheapNdisgusting

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Thanks for the addy because I was running outa things to call the "culture-challenged" people in flyover land.

On the downside, PB can read, JD's wife can read, and probably a few more. Now they think they are famous. But there is still catfish Kenny. He's real.

Gotta go look up some words.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009