I Challenge Rollo

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jan 26, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am very bored, and I am sure I will regret this but here goes.

I challenge Rollo on who will catch the bigger flathead this year.
    start time is april-1st, end time is dec-1 2008.

Must be caught in Ohio, and a picture must be posted.

The loser buys the winner a B.O.C. hat or shirt of his choice

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    why does this stuff always follow me around? lol rollo

:smile2:

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You always must strive to beat the best..You are the New england Patriots of catfishermen.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you are on! rivers and lakes included, rod-reel only, and to make it even more interesting...:big_smile: only one fish entry. so if you enter a 30lber early in the year, thats your fish! or you can sandbag till the last day to post!!!lol:wink: this outta be a fun one! rollo:smile2:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i wouldn't go that far. i post alot on here, but am far from the best! i may manage a fish here or there though...:cool2: rollo

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    One fish entry? dang that makes it harder...Ok, I will start saving my money now:big_smile:

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now we can post a picture of a fish, as long as we add a disclamer it will not be counted in the contest if we dont want it to.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    don't act like the underdog here jack. LOL. you have been at this a long time, and know your stuff! I will have my hands full here, and am gonna have to do some serious fishing to beat you im sure! i think maybe im the one that needs to save my money...rollo

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thats fine..as long as you don't say count it. feel free to have a running photo thread of all them beasts you catch.. but only one counts:wink: rollo

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I need to get everyone in my corner:big_smile:I am the Miami dolphins, and you are the big, bad evil Patriots.:big_smile:

Plus all my fishing is done from the bank:eek:oooh:

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Heck I may only catch one fish this year who knows...

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    don't pull that pathetic thing:smile2: i know better than that jack, im not that stupid!!! i only hope you don't embarrase me too bad! around here a 30 pounder is a good fish, those 40 and 50's are rare, maybe i will get lucky though:big_smile: rollo

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Darnnit Rollo, Here you go again, LOL!!! Now ya dun went and riled up Ol'Flathunter,LOL!!! I wondered how long it would be before he came into this!!!
    Of course I am sure that Mellon will be along soon, LOL!!!

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Up untill last year, I had not caught a 40-lb fish in five years, so a 30-lber is a very good fish here also!

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im not sure what i did, like said...these things seem to follow me. atleast i am able to fish in this one.. no backing out of a showdown on the front porch! lol...rollo

16. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mellon dont count, he dont fish he just buys tackle...He told me last night he just bought his 36th abu reel:crazy:

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Jason, you did not do anything I am just bored with cabin fever...And thought this might be fun.

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I wish the Best Luck to you guys. You all ought to manage a trip down to the Greenup Locks & Dam and meet up with me sometime. You never know how big you'll catch. Go about 200-300 yards down river and set up. Less crowded. Or can fish the KY side. You all talk about it and I'll be there...:wink::big_smile:

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    WHAT????? Is he opening a tackle shop in the near future, LOL!!!

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i know jack, im just messing with you.. this outta be fun, and i wouldn't be suprised either way.. alot of luck will have some play into this. im always looking for a challenge or an incentive to do my best every night out. this just gives me some added fuel..goodluck to you, thanks for the invite!! makes me feel like i may know something...lol.:big_smile:rollo