I caught a fish!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Mrs Okie, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    OK Kutter, I joined up under my own name....now no confusion.
    I also went fishing with Float Trip Willie and Scott last night. Super guy...great fisherman! He put us on fish and I caught a 14.2# blue. Willie got a bigger fish, but I will let him tell that fish tale. I think I might now have a passion for fishing for the cats.

Mrs. OK

Attached Files:

2. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Welcome aboard Mrs Okie… Ya all gonna have some tales to tell after fish’n with the gateway crew :smile2:…I still have pictures in my head of Mr. Okie battling a Mississippi blue while the boat is a sink’n… Congrats on the fine blue and may you catch many more… :big_smile: Great to have you folks with us, your humor is appreciated and ya all fit in just fine. :wink:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Congrats and hello. One hell of a first post.

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    welcome and what BG said hellava first post congrats

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Phyllis Welcome aboard. Congrats on catching a nice fish while fishing with some great guys. Enjoyed the pics.:0a22::0a25::0a25:

6. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
  7. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Good going mrs okie. :big_smile:

8. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    I was gonna wait and let Willie do his own post about his fish, but I just couldn't stand it. You know, telephone, telegraph, tell a woman....anywayz, Willie is taking too long to brag, so I am gonna brag on him.

He entertained us with his expertise last night while catching a 38# blue. I don't know whose adrenaline was pumping more, his or ours. It was exciting to just watch him bring that big sucker in.

Sending a couple of pix. Note the photo of the hook....one more flop and he would have lost it.

The only thing that could have been any better was if I had caught it!

Mrs. Okie

Attached Files:

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

AWESOME! Hi Phyllis, welcome to the Brotherhood/Sisterhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! :big_smile:

Great posts girl, thanks for the report and the pictures; congrats on your bluecat! :cool2:

You did purty good yourself there, Willie! :wink:

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Way to go Phyllis, welcome to our addiction!
    Willie, quit playing around with them dinks and show her what a real fish looks like.:wink:
    Upon reflection, I realize that with the fish Willie brings in, he just might actually think that was a dink.:crazy::wink:

11. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    When Willie got hooked up I ran to the back of the boat to grab my el cheapo landing net and assist with the beast. When I got the net in hand I turned to Willie and asked how big is he? Willie responded not very big about that time Mr Whiskers caught some current and the drag started screamin on Willie's reel Willie had to take a stagger step to keep his balance he then very excitedly said he's a good one.

12. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Phyllis. Congtrats on a great blue.

Tom

13. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    It was a really nice night to be on the river especially with such good company.

Attached Files:

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I've spent time on my boat with Willie, so I know what you mean. He is great company, gets a bit nervous when the sky clouds up, but great company none the less.:wink:

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well THAT isn't surprising is it? I mean, sorry Kutter....but your reputation precedes you. :smile2:

16. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    nice fish
    okie needs a bigger net
    i think the one he has is for blue gills:smile2::smile2:

17. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    You dont have to take that from her --Show her how you can rain on a parade

18. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    welcome and nice fish mrs okie glad u have ur own name now

19. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Welcome aboard and congrats on your fish!!

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    On Catgirl?

You gotta be outa your mind!!!!:crazy:

Of all the years I've been around here, if I learned nothing else, it's to never ever be anything but nice to Miss T. I could give you the names of hundreds of folks that used to be around the BOC, but disappeared. Me thinks she may be the dark secret behind it all. Cross her and you may never be heard from again. Sends shivers down my spine just thinkin about it.:wink:

I'm only sayin this cause I know she's not online right now and I can come back an edit it all out before she does get back.:wink: