I caught a boat

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Sep 10, 2009.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    (LOL) some of ya know I fish off loc19 what I call "The Wall" and I tell everyone if ya dont know what yer diong ya'd best get a few pionters or let me take ya (LOL) I have had some close encounters and ya gotta be careful....well sat night we spent a hr chasing bait and headed up stream bout half way there in the shadows I could see someting commin and ...OMG its a boat ....no one in it ...started to check it little closer and here come the spotlights ...we was lit like hight noon so me Lilly and my little brother grab the boat and pulled it to the dock upon my obsevation I thought I knew and was bettin there was a gent or two ont the wall with no tubb to get in ....so we give er to the police some one done reported it andwe burned out headin back up...get to the wall and sure nuff I was right (LOL) give one them a ride to the docks and they was not jokin...had 6 core boats and 15 or so gents to start searcing bunch police etc ..it is serius when they find a empty boat in the middle of the night with no one in it....I had nuff ciement and didnt even go fishen after all that...kind of spookey catchin a empty boat in the middle of the night too (LOL) ...but I did do the right thing the people that reported it let it float and went called why they never took it in and let her float is beyond me and the lady said oh there's no one up there we just come from there(LOL) UH I dont think they were on my wall thay was on the utter wall...these guys rope was too small and they didnt put a piece of garden hose round it to stopp the rub thru...was up there couple years ago with the chaps and told em (LOL)I bet it was the same rope too it is funny cause no one is hurt and all is well but how stupid can some one be??? I know I am crazy....dont listen to the crazy dude(LOL) ya hit the wall put some hose round yer ropes and watch that boat...check her often or it can happen(LOL)..I CAUGHT A BOAT!

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Nice catch!:wink:

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    damn shame it wasent a keeper to small for ya huh lol:smile2:

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    man i would have CPR'd it like that rock i caught

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    YUP it was a 14ft er lill wider then my 15(LOL)

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    good stuff. they shoulda used the chafing gear. you sound like you have some line handling know how yourself:wink:

7. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    I can only imagine the feeling that went through their head when they saw that boat going downstream. It must be kind of like watching your ladder fall off of the roof, which I've seen personally. :smile2: