I can't wait

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by kenlaw76, Feb 5, 2009.

1. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I just can't wait till I go and visit my mom in Fl. I am going to be fishing and diving pretty hard. They are catching some nice fish by where my mom lives. She lives about 20 min from Sebastion Inlet and they are getting some nice drum right now and they are catching nice sharks from the beach. Check out these pics.

Attached Files:

2. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    Holy crap---hope you reel in some of those bad boys!! Very :cool2:

Have a great trip---when will you be gone?

3. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Like I said don't forget the camera!!!:wink:

4. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    I have told everyone around me that it brings me real pain to be near the ocean without a fishing pole...

that didn't care at work and yes! sent me to tampa, with no fishing pole and no time to fish:angry:

.. I'll get even one of these days; Someday I'm going to start fishing the ocean and friends, works and relatives aren't going to be able to pry my obsessed hands from the surf fishing rod and reel!!!

I would particularly savor fishing for the mighty shark! best of luck. don't look in your back seat (It might be me stowawaying!!!!:tounge_out::tounge_out::tounge_out:)

5. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    Wow real nice fish, hope you hook into one of those bad boys

6. kenlaw76

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I know the exact spots for both of them. The guy with the shark caught 5 that night and that one wasn't even the biggest one :eek:oooh:. I used to dive that inlet all the time when I lived down there. I know where all the fish like to stack up. There is a #300 Goliath that lives under the end of the jetty. I have seen him caught once and alot of other people had gotten broke off from him. They are starting to get some Flounder, so maybe I will get me a few of thos as well. My mom shot a #10 Flounder last weekend on a dive.

7. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    your trip sounds better than mine, i'll be at disney on my feet all week :eek:oooh:

8. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Your mom is cooler than mine:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::tounge_out:

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Sounds like you will be having a great trip Ken! Good luck and post us some pics! :cool2:

10. PaCatfishHunter

PaCatfishHunter New Member

State:
    Greensburg, PA
  11. kenlaw76

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Thanks. I am really pumped. I just talked to my mom and she just told me that she just got done putting a deposit on a charter boat.:eek:oooh: Then she told me that she is going to pay for the charter boat but we have to pay the gas portion of the bill.:009: The guy is going to take me and my 3 buddies (1 from pa. and 2 from fl) out for the whole day on the 28th. I am going to prob. do atleast 2 dives (to spearfish and hunt some lobster) and the rest of the time we are going to fish :big_smile_2:. The captin told my mom that he is just the driver and will do what we want (dive or fish). Only one of my othert buddies are a cert. diver and will only do 1 dive (he will prob. not want to go back in the water after he sees the sharks im going to be shooting fish off. Usually big Bull's) so I am going to take some Nitrox tanks with me and I might do 3 dives but go deeper (90'130') in search of a monster.
    Then the next weekend I am going out spearfishing on a dive boat for a 3 tank dive day. Here is a clip of the caption (fun day not a buisness day) shooting a cobia. Now if you guys don't know about cobia they are one of the hardest fighting fish out there. I am hoping to get a few of these while I am down there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrW_kQSUU5g

12. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    dude that looks great, i did some snorkling in the bahamas and in cozumel. i never did any tank dives, that would be cool