I Can't Wait To Hear This

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    What is your pet name for your wife ? :big_smile_2:

What is your wife pet name for you ? :misdoubt:

:cat:

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I can only think of one & it starts w/ a "B". :big_smile: :lol:

3. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I ain't sayin' nothin'!

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Oh this could be a bit embarrassing. I'm not married, but I may as well be.

Girlfriend Calls me Bubbles....Don't ask me why

I call her Snuggies...Don't ask me why

Heres comes the ridicule.

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I call my wife PUNKIN and she call me HiGH SPEED due to my quick getaways when it comes to fishing

6. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    ( Bulletin )Dragger,can-not post that on the net. Please read rules and regulations.........:lol:

7. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    :lol: Who I want to know about is BOC brother PeeWee Williams.Did his wife name him that,And why? C'mon PeeWee tell us,I know yer gonna read this post in a few minute's here.:lol:

8. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i dont know what mine calls me but as long as its three times a day im happy. breakfast, lunch, and supper. i call her the cook.

9. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    oh she has alot of names for me and i can't say any of them on here just for the fact it's a family site.:roll_eyes:

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ma
    Pa

11. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    ace is trying to start trouble again. i thought for sure you would have some kind of picture to go with the post:big_smile:

12. I'll walk in the door and she'll say "hey Jack"
    I respond "hey ass"

13. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I call y wife the old hag, even if she is 10 years younger than me.

14. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I got that name as a kid when I lived on the south side of the Santee where the 301 and now I-95 bridges hit land.When I was in the third grade,everyone in the 1st,2nd,and 3rd grades were bigger than me,with the exception of 1 slightly smaller and 1 my hight in the first grade.To make up for it,I had a 6 foot 6 inch mouth.At least one eye (usually two) staid black,and my front teeth stayed loose until the U.S.navey taught me how to keep my mouth shut.In most of my school pictures I look like a raccoon with the black eyes.The school bus drivers made me sit on the heater up by them to keep me out of trouble.My butt stayed well done in the winter time.I was dumb enough at that age to punch some of them 20 year old slow learners we had going to school and waiting on that social promotion diploma.I didn;t cull them and they didn;t cull me.I got to be very good at hitting the ground on the back of my head without injury.I can honestly say that no one ever GAVE me a beating.I worked very hard for and earned every one that I got.I have won quite a few fights because the other guy would give slap out and give up from hitting me so much.Yep! I never fought anyone that I could not wear out that way.I finely started growing when I was 14.Now you know.I can honestly say "If you think that I am ugly now,you should have seen me before I got this scar between my ears"."I was ugly".peewee-williams

15. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    "I call my wife the old hag"

"File"
    "Print"
    "Print Selection"

MAILED TO MRS FLATHUNTER. :smile2:

16. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Hey John why did you have to get PeeWee started? :ah:

:cat:

17. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I just wanted to make sure PeeWee did'nt name himself after that celebrity that got arrested several year's back showing his true color's in the movie theater.

18. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Nope! I never had to"find my self".I always knew that I was a guy.Had I any doubts or felt "lost",I think that I would have "searched for myself" in a more private setting.peewee-williams

19. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    We call each other Honey. I never actually call my husband by his name unless I'm referring to him, and then usually I call him "my husband" becuase I am so proud that he is.:beauty:

20. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    I dont think I have called my wife by her name alone but maybe 4 or 5 times since we got married, and she has not called me by name but maybe a dozen times in that 5 year span.

I invent new names and titles every day for her. It never really means anything... its just silliness and one of the many useless games we play to keep each other laughing. I will play off of something I heard on the net or radio or TV most of the time... or just add useless phrases to her name when I address her to be silly. The other day I introduced her as "Elena the warrior princess"... to a surgeon. Its just the constant drilling of silliness I think that will keep her from eventually beating the ever loving crap out of me for the things I do. Folks probably think we're just wierd.... I dont care. I've used "Doctor Blonde, Medicine Woman". "Robowife", Superchick, Whitey, they all mean nothing...

The other day she used the "Why so blue Panda Bear" line from that milky way commercial to catch me off guard and crack me up.

Yeah it is a bit sappy... but sap is the lifeblood of every strong tree. :roll_eyes: