I can't find a lucky hat

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bill_gfish, Aug 12, 2006.

1. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    Been on numerous fishing trips near and far but can't seem to pick the right hat for the job. I've given up on the skill factor due to knowing the know hows and the what to do's and wheres and they ain't working so I've decided to go with luck. The wife even brought me home a hat a while back and it ain't working either. Maybe my mentor needs a new lucky hat as well due to the fact that I fish for flats with him in his boat. All the spots that worked last year have been blanks, they should hold fish year to year so it's gotta be luck. Be it a lucky hat or lucky underwear, I gotta find something to beat the funk.

2. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    You and me both brother. I cant seem to catch anything more than a bullhead here lately, let alone the flatheads that I have been trying for :confused2: I did find a 'lucky hat' at wal mart though. Just a regular ol' camoflaged one.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Here is one that you cant go wrong with!!!

Attached Files:

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Here is DH favoriate fishing hat!!

Attached Files:

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i agree with tea, maybe you just need one of the BOC's spiffy BOC hats, if those dont work, i bet nothin will.

6. Kentucky_Cat_Hunter

Kentucky_Cat_Hunter New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I looked in the BOC store and didn't see any hats to buy, only T-shirts. Anyone know when they'll be selling hats again? It would be my new lucky hat.

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    When it come down to a "Lucky Hat" for me, I always go with the oldest one I have. :big_smile:
    If that don't work, I don't go with a "Hat" at all, because when you think about it's not the Hat - But the fact that you are out there doing it (Fishing). :big_smile:

(Think about it :roll_eyes: )

Take it easy Buddy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

8. Kentucky_Cat_Hunter

Kentucky_Cat_Hunter New Member

State:
    Kentucky
  9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You are welcome man, they are nice!!

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Bill, if one of those BOC hats doesn't bring you luck, nothing WILL! You could talk to JW about it......he might be able to loan you some pink underoos and that spiffy polka-dotted hat he was wearing in his avatar this morning! On second thought, scratch that. You probably wouldn't catch anything but dinks wearing those things :lol:. Better stick with one bearing the BOC logo!

11. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    If you truely find a lucky hat let everyone know. I think that's why they call it fishing, Not catching. If you find that lucky hat you couldn't go fishing anymore.

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Been looking for one my self thanks Tee:lol:

13. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    I would order one of the boc hats but I am picky about what I put on my noggin. And my wife works an embroidery/screen printing store which her sister owns so she can custom make almost any hat I choose. What I have done before on another site is to custom make my own site hat and then just donate the price of a hat to the site. Not sure what I will do but I gotta find that hat.

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I have 2 of these hats and they are awesome brother!! Not a cheaply made hat, very well done.

15. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Another direct hit, good answer TEA

16. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Your problem is you need a new mentor, mellon has graduated from my school and I have a open spot:smile2: