I Can't Believe This !!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by pythonjohn, Jan 30, 2007.

1. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
  2. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Bears fans are the worst I have ever seen, in my life. I hope they get killed sunday by the colts and i don't even like the colts. But they have always been nice to us, even when we travel to Indy when we play them. That is just wrong to say, go colts! (that really hurts to say too :lol: )

3. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    I think this is something the NFL really needs to adress asap! The NFL needs to have rules that every sign, slogan, etc. should be scrutinized at the gate before entering the stadium. as far as im concerned, making a sign like the one that bears fan had is compareable to yelling "fire" in a movie theatre and will probably cause an ugly confrontation between fans which could escalate into a riot. We dont need football fans acting like they are at a european soccer game. I saw on TV in the eagles saints playoff I believe, a saints fan wearing a shirt that read "phuck da eagles". Hey last time i checked, football was still considered a spectator sport for all audiences. So have the NFL clean some of this up, and fine home team owners if they dont police their stadiums.

4. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Looks like a lack of "CLASS" to me! I will be pulling for Colts even though they whipped up on my Chiefs (who didn't deserve to be there anyway)! Oh, the agony of it all! Maybe someday!

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    No class people forget its only a Game its time we get our prioritys straght

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Only takes a few to spoil the whole thing.
    Bill

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Like the old saying (One Rotten Apple Can Spoil A Whole Basket)!!
    All I can say is GO COLTS!!

8. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Typical Chicagoland!

9. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Very unclassy move on the fans part. Living in Chicago all we hear about are the Bears success and how they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I was really hoping the Saints would silence some of this mess....

GO COLTS!!!

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Fans that travel to other cities to follow thier teams and watch them play get heckled a little, but there is no excuse for those signs, the jerserys having to be turned inside out, and much less having yellow snow balls thrown at them. I would have taken a couple of those guys out if I would have been there. If the police aren't answering phone calls with people from the New Orleans area, that is neglegence on their part and there probably could have been a law suit over that. My parents are leaving today for Miami.:angry: No, I'm happy for them. I think there will be a lot more Colts fans than Bears fans at the game, Archie and the whole South will be rooting for the Colts after all this. I can't wait for the Colts to beat the crap out of the Bears come Sunday!:wink:

11. redwiskers

redwiskers New Member

State:
    iowa
    Being a Bears fan all I can say is thats the worst thing I've seen in years. Fans need to understand that its a sport not a war. The Bears and Colts will do battle on sunday and they will play as hard as they can to win. Then they will shake hands say good game and go home to their families. Thats the real beauty of the game. No need for this kind of crap.

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    This is very sad indeed. But, I have been to Cleveland, Cincy, Indy, and Detroit and seen very negative things also. Towns are passionate about their teams and get way out of hand. It happens in every city. I hear that Oakland is the worst, but never been out that way.

13. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Very poor taste.

:embarrassed_2:

14. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

Please don't say that, not all of us are the same way. I have been a Bears fan since I can remember, but some idiot has to come out with something like that. That is terrible.

There are fans like that for most teams I am sure.

15. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Have you been in Chicago? why would you say that?

I say it is more like typical ignorant behavior. I am sorry they did that.

16. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    I tell you what I am a diehard Bears fan, That was distasteful but I have seen worse. You know the bears were not given a chance against the Aints, and kicked there butts all the way back to Old Orleans. I mean the media ran that crap about Katrina in the ground, it seemed they wanted the Saints to win because of what happened with the hurricane, but guess what the bears still won because they were the better team. I hope the same outcome occurs in the superbowl. Its no worse than the crap you hear outta T.O.'s mouth everyday. I hope Urlacher smashes Mannings giraffe neck in the ground. How about that!!!

17. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    wha wha wha
    Go Bears

18. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    I think the bears have the edge but I pulling for the colts!!
    Go Colts !!

19. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana

Hey slimcat, Urlacher never layed a hand on Manning.ROTFL!! Addai whooped up on the Bears almighty defense!:lol: And the Colts layed a beat down on them. It was pay back for all the New Orleans fans that got harrased.:smile2: Mannings giraffe neck got him the MVP and the World Championship. Grossman had butter fingers and lost the game for the Bears.lol He was the best player on our team.LOL! I've been trying to tell everyone how horrible he is.:cool2: Here's another thing to ponder, If Peyton passes for 3,000 yards next season, which he does every season, he is going to pass Johnny Unitas and Joe Montana on the total passin yards list.:eek:oooh: GO COLTS!!!