I cant beleave this one!

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by chambers bd, Dec 23, 2008.

1. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    A bill has been possed in georgia, Would mandate Serial numbers on the bottom of all hand gun bullets payed for by a tax!:confused2:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I read something similar in the HI area Brian. I think it has been INTRODUCED in several eastern states

3. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    That's Crazy I sure hope this does not pass. but would not be to surprised if it did.

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Another way to tax people !

5. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    it has been put up for vote in 11 states. it is a new way to get your guns.
    because they can't do it the way they tried before.
    obama said he would not touch your guns , so this is how he plans on stopping you from havening the use of them. the new bill will put a extra dollarr amount on a box of shells by adding the tax .the tax amount is around
    $2.15 more per box.
    proud to be an American now?

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    around my parts it was reported on the news that the government wants to put a 5 cent tax on every shell.

7. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    Time to buy some bullet molds!!!

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'll go to the grave being proud of the fact i'm American. Just ain't too keen on the way America is going right now. Everyone who isn't a member of the NRA may take a different look at the organization. I need to annie up my due's again.

9. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    proud to be an american? HELL YEAH! b.s. laws like this are proposed more often than you know. the soon to be commander in chief, i believe, will keep his word about not touching our guns. that will be easy, because he is appointing the most anti gun folks on the hill as his underlings. think hillary is bad? just wait. all hussein has to do now is twiddle his thumbs and look good, while the trolls he is appointing will do all the dirty work. just like the crap that is going on with what'shisname-ovich, obama can sit back and play innocent. all politicians play that game regardless of their party, standing, or promises to we the people. aside from that though, i don't base my american pride on my or others' views of our leaders or proposed laws. i would hope that no one would, but then again, that's your CHOICE.

10. catfishjon

catfishjon New Member

State:
    texas
    These bills are for real and some will pass and some won't this time around. I know a lot of friends that have guns and love to hunt or just go out and target practice every now and then. Most of them are not members of NRA or their state association and as a result do not keep abreast of what is going on and provide no support to stop these bad bills. This has to change or we will loose our Second amendment rights before we know it. Every one of us knows someone that needs to join NRA and their state association. Its time to step up to the plate and join the fight to remain free. I want to pass my guns on to my children, but there won't be anything to pass on if we lose this battle. Most memberships won't cost you over $30.00 a year and that is money well spent. If each one of us just recruited one new member a year for NRA and their state association, we could win this battle. The next step is vote Pro-gun and get rid of the anti-gun politicians. That is how we keep America free. Catfishjon

11. kcgmatt

kcgmatt New Member

State:
    MO
    Call your Senators and Congressmen. Let them know what you think and be pro active in your state. Become a 1 issue voter for your Second Amendment rights!