The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a long deployment, but the light is slowly starting to get brighter the closer we get.

Will be great to be back in 100 days or so. I am sure many of the vets remember those long time periods away from home also.

Stay in touch!

Paul

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Paul it will be nice to have you back in the good Ole USA and can get back to doing some catfishing with us.
Looking forward to meeting you at the Catfish Expo 2009 brother.
:wink::cool2::big_smile:

·
Banned
10,913 Posts
I'll be glad to see you home with your family and friends, and I can't thank you enough for the service you have given my country.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Come home, ASAP. All of ya'll. We need the help....
:roll_eyes:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Been a long deployment, but the light is slowly starting to get brighter the closer we get.

Will be great to be back in 100 days or so. I am sure many of the vets remember those long time periods away from home also.

Stay in touch!

Paul
welcome home catfish commando:smile2:

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
I'd bet it has been an experience, but happy for you that itis coming to an end. That big old jet plane looks real good when you finally see it. LOL Got your "short" calendar going?

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Man that is good to hear.Another good reason for all of use to be saying HURRY UP SUMMER the :boss: will be back among us all.Hopefully this will be his last tour of duty over there.
Hurry home safe Paul and thank you and the rest of the military over there for doing what your doing.Wasn't for people like you none of the rest of us would be doing what we are doing. STAYING IN A FREE COUNTRY!!

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Paul,
I can recall those days very clearly brother! I hope that the time goes by quickly for you so you can get home and relax. God knows you've earned it bro!

·
Registered
215 Posts
All you rascals we awaiting on ya! Hurry home soon! If it wasnt for the men and women in the service we couldnt hangout at the BOC all day!
Thanks to all!
~Teddy

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Paul thanks for the service to our country. Hope that 100 days will go fast for you. Stay Safe. Looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Great News!!! Thanks for all you do for the US!!! Get home safe and sound...Soon!!!:wink:

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
That's Super Paul,and Come Back Safe OK. Now I Suppose that means that Me and PostBetle will have to Behave Right? Darn,Darn,Darn.Oh Well We Will give it a Try,But No Promises.LOL J.D.:wink:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts