Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
4,521 Posts
I'd bet it has been an experience, but happy for you that itis coming to an end. That big old jet plane looks real good when you finally see it. LOL Got your "short" calendar going?

· Registered
4,942 Posts
Man that is good to hear.Another good reason for all of use to be saying HURRY UP SUMMER the :boss: will be back among us all.Hopefully this will be his last tour of duty over there.
Hurry home safe Paul and thank you and the rest of the military over there for doing what your doing.Wasn't for people like you none of the rest of us would be doing what we are doing. STAYING IN A FREE COUNTRY!!

· Registered
214 Posts
All you rascals we awaiting on ya! Hurry home soon! If it wasnt for the men and women in the service we couldnt hangout at the BOC all day!
Thanks to all!
~Teddy

· Premium Member
4,732 Posts
That's Super Paul,and Come Back Safe OK. Now I Suppose that means that Me and PostBetle will have to Behave Right? Darn,Darn,Darn.Oh Well We Will give it a Try,But No Promises.LOL J.D.:wink:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.