Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned the AC on about 1hr ago,,,,,:glasses-cool:I hate to spend the cash cooling the house down but I also
hate to sweat.Seems like just a couple weeks ago I had to kick the heater on a few mornings to take
the chill out and now the AC.

But it might reduce the 30 packs I have been buying to stay cool......NOT!!!!

· Registered
1,215 Posts
I turned the AC on about 1hr ago,,,,,:glasses-cool:I hate to spend the cash cooling the house down but I also
hate to sweat.Seems like just a couple weeks ago I had to kick the heater on a few mornings to take
the chill out and now the AC.

But it might reduce the 30 packs I have been buying to stay cool......NOT!!!!
me 2. lol just got home and got sunburned bad. yesterday. couldnt take it no more.

· Registered
3,269 Posts
I broke down a couple of weeks ago when the humidity got up real high, and its been on ever since. I know I'll regret it when I get the next electric bill.

· Registered
363 Posts
Ill turn mine on long enough to cool down the house....then ill shut it off again...the cool air seems to stay put pretty well:D But it wont be long till ill have to keep it on all the time :(

· Registered
8,123 Posts
Turned mine on yesterday morning then spent the whole day out side working. Sure felt good when I came in at 9PM though.

· Registered
181 Posts
My wife turned mine on sunday while I was out mowing. Didn't do her any good though because ours didn't work either. lol I'm gonna leave it off a while longer because i'm scared to call and find out what it will cost to fix.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.