I bet Travis is cold..lol

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by RiverKing, Jan 3, 2010.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I went out to feed the hound this morning, and all I could think about is, dang I bet Travis is cold..LOL

2. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    i can agree with ya on that
    man thats a good looking walker hound man i mis my english dog

3. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    i sure wouldn't want to be out there today. at least not on my boat.LOL! i need a bigger boat with an enclosure and a heater.

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I thought Travis was going yesterday?
    BTW a friend was at Aberdeen yesterday all day, got the only fish of the day with a dozen folks there, a 3 lb Hybrid, not a skippie in sight, another member here went this morning, only 3 shad for the 5+ hr round trip effort.

Salmonid

5. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Oh maybe he did go yesterday, lol..I thought it was today for some reason..I will have to call him.

6. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    too cold to fish for me unless its on ice. dont like being on or around open water below 20-25 degrees. spent the weekend fixing cast nets from summer, getting ice gear ready, and went to gun show, it was nice and TOASTY indoors. whoever had the B@@@S to be out on a river in this cold is a true man! :crazy:

7. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Someone sent me a picture of their boat after they pulled it out, damn thing had a layer of ice and icicles on the front of it. :smile2:

8. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    mines for sale if you're intersted let me know

9. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    how much you asking for it? i would love to have a different boat. i really want to move before i buy another boat though. just curious how much it is.

10. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    its listed over in the for sale section. you could definatly sell yours and buy mine and should have some money left over

11. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    ok, thanks. ill check it out.

12. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    I take it he didnt have a good trip, i havent see a post about how it went for him..

13. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    No man, just weather made it miserable, it shaping up to be a rough winter, this weather pattern this early in the season is a bad sign...Just to many things going wrong with the boat and equiment when the wind chills are near 0 all day. Hopefully things will shape up soon, I know the fish are biting..