I been robbed!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by bluejay, Dec 18, 2009.

1. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Got robbed last night. Lost a lot of fishing tackle and tools.Been taking inventory and dealing with the ins. company. 4 sheds and 2 detached garages hit here in this area last night. I lost the most. Guess I had to many toys. Just Rantin!!

2. aaronm283

aaronm283 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Sorry to here that hope the find who did it

3. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I'm sorry to hear that. We had some excitement 2 nights ago that involved a car theft, 2 hit & runs, trespassing in a Church daycare & who knows what else the guy will be charged with. :confused2: :angry: :angry:

4. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    :angry::angry::angry:

o man thats so wrong !!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to hear that bluejay !!!!!

I say its open season on thieves !!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5. aaronm283

aaronm283 New Member

State:
    missouri
    bluejay if you need to work on something your more then wellcome to use my tools.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  6. Nice, right before X-Mas too.:angry::embarassed:

Let's fire up the p/u trucks, load up the guns and the beer, and go punk hunt'n.:cool2:

7. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thats a bunch of bullshit. Bluejay, how many rods/reels are you out? I think we as a community should start an "auction." Whatever gets sold gets "donated" to you, for the time being to buy new equiptment!

8. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Im sorry to hear that...but i believe you reap what you sow....so whoever did this will turn around and get hit in some sort of way...i hope they find the people and all your toys and get them back to you

9. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Sorry to hear it JC! That Independence is a rough town...

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Real sorry to hear that, JC!

:angry::angry::angry:

Bill in SC

11. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    and if they don't find the people, those people will find the gates of hell, not the bright lights the rest of us will see...

I hate thieves, liars, and cowards!

12. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas

Oh i agree with you 100%....I hate that we work so hard for what we have to have someone else come through and take it from you. :sad2: I know the feeling i had someone steal straight up money from me and i thought she was a friend...man did i drop her on her ass after i found that out:angry:...i am very picky on who i talk to and hang out with anymore

13. FlatheadDreaming

FlatheadDreaming New Member

State:
    Grain Valley
    Dang JC that sucks!! Tell me they atleast left the depth finder on your boat!! Ill keep an eye out for you gear,Theifs are stupid they will get caught, I know alot of people use catfish safari rods but i dont know of many with reels as nice as yours on them!! Gear like yours should be easy to spot from a mile away, they had to either be fisherman or they are planning on pawning them. Sorry for you loss,:angry: guess you will have to go fishing with me a time or two until you can get you some new gear!:roll_eyes:

14. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Sorry bout your loss , hopefully the insurance will come through.I would keep an eye on craigslist and local pawn shops.

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Bad deal Jc, i'm glad ya'll had insurance and i hope they catch the piece of trash that ripped ya off. Had it been anyone that knew ya, they know all they had to do was ask and you would probably give it to them. Sorry brother, this sucks large.:angry:

16. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    man i hate too hear that bluejay, i hope they get um.

17. big cat matt

big cat matt Member

State:
    mo,OSAGE ARM TRUMAN
    Sorry man.

18. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sorry Acorn Stealer. What ya need down there in Missoura is a directional charge for a Dismounted Infantry Attack. In your case a Dismounted Puke Punk attack.

It is called a M18 Claymore. Make sure you tell the Grandkids to stay behind the implement

19. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Sorry to hear that, man. Seems to be all the dirtbags are coming out of the woodwork lately. I stopped at the gas station here by the house last night and the girl behind the counter was on the phone with the cops - she'd just been robbed at gunpoint.

Hopefully your insurance company will be treating you to a nice shopping spree in the near future.

What kind of gear was it in case somebody sees it in a pawnshop or on Craigslist?

20. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :angry::angry::angry: JC sorry to hear this i feel your pain bin thear got hit this past spring too :angry::angry::angry: its a bad feeling one of the rods and reel i lost was one i had won off the BOC so that made it speshal to me cant replace some things jerks like has bin said they will get there's on judgment day:sad2::sad2::sad2: