I am the Greatest

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Flootie16, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Naw im not talking me in general. But how many times have you been out on the water and land that Big Fish and your sitting there looking at the fish or taking pictures going...Yeah, I AM the greatest. I know I have thought that many times. And then shortly after or tourney time I get that good ole reality check that huh....Maybe Im not the greatest and the guy that just pumeled me is????:crazy:

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Not me, I constantly know the truth. I freaking suck all the time, recreational and at tourney time...lol

3. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Well I have never been in a tourny, so I do not know if I am the geatest or not....LOL

4. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i hear ya brother! but then i think to my self that i am the greatest in my own world!!!!!:wink::smile2::cool2:

5. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

thought that greatest promised em 30 votes :wink::roll_eyes:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve I understand what you are saying. I now understand that you win some and loose some, but just keep trying. Your day will come.

7. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oh i think i do very well for myself. I was just curious if anyone also thinks that when they catch a lot of good fish. And when it really matters if they get that good ole reality check that puts them back on the planet

8. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    Oh boy haha

9. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I never get that feeling.
    Fishing my first tournament really woke me up.
    We had a bad bite, but hit limit no time. Was thinking, "sweet, hopefully everyone is having the same trouble, we might place really well" ...
    weigh ins come ... and the 100+ lb baskets. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey, I'm a "Star in my Ghetto" so who can ask for more???:smile2::smile2::smile2: Stay safe and stick with it-your day will come!!!:wink:

11. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good Lord at no point was I saying that I SUCK. Ive won quite a few tournaments and normally do well for myself. Man It seems this thread has burnt me. I just was hopeing that I wasnt the only who thought after they caught a big fish that they were the cat master

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    and... it only takes one cast!! :wink:

Bill in SC

13. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    No when I catch a biggun, I always revert back to: "A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while." I do pretty good too, compared to many, but I've NEVER thought I was any "master of the cats", above my brethren. I usually chuckle and realize that it will be roughly six weeks to two months before I catch another trophy! :smile2: Now, if I fished waters where trophies were always present, I'd catch 'em more often, but still would never get an "air" that I was the greatest, just done good at the time.

Bill in SC

14. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm the best at finding what looks like great spots to fish on the electronics. I'm the best at not getting the throw net to open right when I finally find the school of shad. I'm the best at finding all the debris in the water. I'm also the best a watching my poles just sit there. Catching fish is just a bonus!LOL:big_smile:

15. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Dude you suck and you know it..LMAO:eek:oooh:

16. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    A legend in his own mind. :wink:

17. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    awe man if we are going to be talking about legends then all i have to say is that i am far from it...however there is a man in cincinnati that i greatly look up to for fishing advice. And that is Randy Bundy. That mans word to me is gold. If he told me to go fish in a water puddle cuz thats where a big blue was hiding, id try it. And if we are talking about legends i also ask steve douglas for advice as well. Both of these men know their stuff. And Jeremy Leach. Another Legend in my mind. All three of these mens word are the gospel to me. And its a privledge to just speak to them once in a blue moon. So nope i dont think I am a legend...those men are

18. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i dont think he heard what you typed jeffro:smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Are you kidding me?

20. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sorry Jefro had I voted I would vote against you just because of those 30 votes.